EarthCam, Inc. is currently seeking a Quality Control Specialist to assist our technical support group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly test merchandise using established methodologies and criteria
- Implement quality control procedures and provide updates to maximize efficiency
- Will perform direct product testing activities
- Adjust process based on quality control test results
- Track defects, test results or other regularly reported quality control data
- College degree in related field a plus
- Prior demonstration of problem solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of : networking and infrastructure skills | open source system administration - Linus | internet infrastructure - HTTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP and FTP | TCP/IP, including packet captures and general diagnostics
Join EarthCam, Inc. the global leader in providing webcam content, technology and services. Founded in 1996, the company's expertise includes delivering millions of images daily and developing technology to manage camera networks worldwide. As a pioneer of the network camera software and technology industry, EarthCam's proficiency is unparalleled.
EarthCam Inc. offers excellent salaries, benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an entrepreneurial, invigorating and satisfying environment.