EASI Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OHJanuary 9, 2018
I currently work at Easi in Gahanna Oh. Typical day consists of manager getting disappointed in things I have no control over. There is no training. Training consisted of me looking over someones shoulder while they work. Come to find out that the person I was shadowing was not doing his job correctly to begin with. The supervisor has less experience than all others. There is no commuication with our customer. This is just not a place I would ever suggest to anyone.
Pros
Paid every week.
Cons
Low paying. Stressful. Terrible benefits that are overpriced.
Productive and easy going place to work.
Project Controls Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OH 43230July 27, 2017
EASi is a great place to start your career. It has a very relaxed environment, but the workload can be overwhelming at times. Overall, there is a great company culture.
Great place to learn
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  MDJune 21, 2017
EASi is a great place to learn and grow. The BOA role is a good starting role in which you can become anything in the company after. Its entry level so the pay is such, but they build a great culture so you can forget about the pay for at least 6months to a year
Easi Review
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 16, 2017
Great company to work for! You have alot of freedom and I always liked that. Just time can get very slow which isn't my preferred type of job. It could last several months at a time, but you still get paid either way.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Can be slow when not on a project
Great
HR Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 27, 2017
Company is great. Loved the environment and the employees I worked with. I wish there was more advancement but I appreciate the relationships I have made.
Productive and fast pace environment
Easi Project Coordinator/Management (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 24, 2017
good job experience, Continuous hands on training.
Fast pace but very rewarding. Good benefit package, pay rate plus bonuses. Job required some travel.
Pros
everything was positive
Cons
Travels and being away from home
Multiple Projects
Case New Holland - Parts Engineer (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIFebruary 22, 2017
Had multiple project to work allowing workers to switch between multiple projects throughout the day. This made the work days a less of a grind and workers more productive.
Pros
Great monthly work lunchs.
Cons
Not many people work at the same location over a year
Great company to work for
Onsite Design Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 2, 2017
My position was as a design coordinator between the customer engineering group in Oxbo International, Clear Lake, WI and the EASi design groups in Lancaster, PA, Troy MI, and India. I learned to use all of the tools at my disposal to accomplish my tasks. I dealt frequently with the project managers, locally, nationally, and internationally.

My co-workers were very easy to work with on a daily basis.

The hardest part of the job, was dealing with some of the outside vendors.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with so many great people.
Employee friendly
System Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Coopersburg, PAAugust 8, 2016
Overall good company to work for. Co-worker are friendly and motivated in their daily tasks. Gain a great deal of experience working with senior engineers.
You'll be very sorry
Graphics Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 5, 2016
Management has just gone bonkers. The review about moving to AEP is true. The atmosphere is very stressful and very toxic, and it's because of management. When I first started it was great - wonderful atmosphere, great folks, best job ever. But management changed and it went downhill very quickly. New manager yells, calls you a liar, fires people to hire in his friends. Recently, a coworker was written up for staying home when she had the flu. Management plays favorites and has different rules for different groups. They can't remember what they ordered you to do last week, and may write you up this week for doing what they told you to do. Very very stressful situation, and will not changes until management changes.

The employees that were hired under the old management are wonderful. They are friendly, kind, helpful and very knowledgeable. However, when EASi started hiring just to fill seats, the quality of staff went down considerably, leaving those that know their jobs to clean up the mess and catch the blame.

Hardest part of the job is staying out of the unnecessary office politics. New management has created an atmosphere of drama, secrecy and lies. It is nearly impossible to dodge it all, even if you stay at your desk and never talk to people.

The best part is the quality of the more established employees. They are the best. Unfortunately, many of them have left or are looking - because the rest of the nonsense is just too stressful and unnecessary.
Pros
very helpful and friendly 'established' personnel
Cons
Can't trust managment, just filling seats, mngmt plays favorites
Great company
Substation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 17, 2015
Easi is a great company to work for! The recruiters coordinate all aspects of the job search and they help solve any issues you may have.
Clinic
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNFebruary 26, 2014
It was a good job over all.

Customer Service, Entering Data, Ordering Supplies.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Working Late
EASi is a subcompany of Aerotek
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salem, VAMay 14, 2013
Both are great companies to work for as a contractor. They both have similar benefits as if you worked for a company that was a non-contracting firm.
Pros
flex time
Terrible company
N/A (Former Employee) –  GAHANNA, OHIOMarch 3, 2013
Please do not work for this company. They will lie to you to get a seat filled. They are a contracting company for aep and will tell you that you will go over to the aep building after a year but you wont. They lie alot and management has no idea wht they are doing. The work and work atmosphere is not good and very disturbing. You will be sorry if you work for this company.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything