As a User Experience/Interaction Designer, you will build delightful, polished products that save time and excite users. Your work will involve designing interfaces that solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity. You have a strong interest in technology and know how to work alongside engineers and product managers. You can tell compelling stories about users and products to support your work
These are unique projects that require significant creativity and flexibility from designers. You will be involved in all aspects of design: from early explorations through concept prototyping and final pixel-level specification for an experience that spans devices and users. More than anything, an attitude of exploration and openness will lead creating delightful experiences for our users.
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the product user experience, designing the interactions and interfaces.
- Create documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mocks, animations) that enables software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with product managers, engineers, researchers and designers.
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- BA or BS in a design-related field (for example: HCI, interaction or graphic design). In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- 4 years of experience as a professional UX or concept designer.
- At least 4 years of experience with Adobe Suite applications (primarily Photoshop).
- Able to work in our Mt. View, California, office.
Skills we are looking for
- User interface design, wireframing, flow, intuitive understanding of the user problems and great common sense.
- Articulate / compelling writing and every now and then a clever or funny email or post. Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Experience designing across multiple device types and contexts (web and mobile).
Salary $60-80K Depending on Experience.
Indeed - 19 months ago
EasilyDo is a smart assistant that finds important tasks and things you care about and offers to take care of them for you. Founded in 2011...