In order to reach our goals were looking to hire Account Executives in Westchester County New York and Fairfield County Connecticut. We have recently added a new title to our growing portfolio W2W (Women2Women) Magazine and our Account Executives are an integral part of both East Coast Home + Design and W2W team, securing advertising commitments from the most popular and desirable national companies as well as local businesses.
We are seeking individuals who excel at selling media in a challenging and highly competitive environment. A proven sales track record of meeting and exceeding targets through both prospecting and existing client upgrade a must.
· Develop and cultivate leads for East Coast Home + Design and W2W using a variety of sources
· Assess potential business deals, negotiate favorable terms and acquire prospective commitment
· Manage relationships with established clients and construct proposals and contracts within selling guidelines
· Communicate ongoing contact and sales activities
· Provide documentation on new client acquisitions to the operations team
· Meet individual quarterly and annual sales goals
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience is required. Online advertising, direct marketing, local advertising sales are a plus. Must live locally to market
· Demonstrate top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
· Show knowledge of social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress
· Exhibit self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability to new situations
· Possess ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
· Strategically and creatively think in a fast-paced environment
· Have own transportation
About East Coast Home + Design Magazine: Published bi-monthly, East Coast Home + Design is the premier shelter publication serving the affluent luxury homeowner and a trusted source for the trade professional as well. Entering our ninth year in print, East Coast Home + Design utilizes a mix of delivery methods to insure maximum value to our advertising partners.
About W2W Magazine: Launching in April 2012, W2W is a quarterly publication serving the women of Fairfield County Connecticut with content ranging from Women in Business to Philanthropy to Wellness.
This new publication will include print as well as a heavy concentration on social networking to create an open community to allow the expression of thoughts and ideas based on our highly focused content.