Our company offers a wide variety of industrial and commercial refrigeration equipment and maintenance programs.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Schedule and dispatch workers, to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs.
- Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service by priority.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions,
problems, and requests for service or equipment.
- Prepare daily work and run schedules.
- Receive or prepare work orders.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Perform customer verifications.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Manage customers' accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- proficiency in typing
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral and written language applications
- product knowledge
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills - verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- stress tolerance
*Dispatching background and technical experience a plus
Email Resume- Do Not Call
Indeed - 13 months ago