East County Urgent Care and Family Medicine
We are searching for a Physician on a Direct Hire / Permanent opportunity with a leading Occupational and Family health Facility in El Cajon, CA 92021
Apply and modify the principles, methods and techniques of medicine to provide occupational and urgent family patient care. Work closely with other doctors and staff to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care
Previous experience in Industrial Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice, Preferred.
Degree of Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) from a U.S. accredited institution.
Current license to practice medicine in the State; current certificate to supervise Physician Assistants; if required, current controlled substances registration certificate from the Drug Enforcement Administration, U.S. Department of Justice.
Current certificate to supervise X-ray technicians; current NRCME certificate is a plus but not mandatory.
- Provide medical treatment of work-related illnesses and injuries.
- Provide medical treatment of non-work related illnesses. (Colds, URI, UTI, sports injuries are just a few)
- Follow some patients for family medicine.
- Complete occupational related physicals and pre-hire qualifications.
- Complete DMV and sports physicals.
- Chart all patient transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- May supervise Physician’s Assistants to assure compliance of all applicable regulations. If Applicable instruct and direct the physician’s assistant in the assistant’s duties, oversee and check the assistant’s work and provide general direction to the assistant.
- Communicate and work with medical staff to ensure coordinated efforts for the provision of high quality medical treatment and client service.
Please e-mail CV to address herein or fax to 619-442-2245.
East County Urgent Care is open M-F 8am – 5:30 pm S-S 9am – 3:45pm. We are closed most major holidays and offer competitive wages and health insurance for full time employees.
East County Urgent Care has been serving the communities of East County since 1982. Conveniently located in El Cajon, California, we strive to provide quality medical care in a friendly, professional, and quick manner. We pride ourselves in providing a personal experience with our patients, while minimizing wait times. Dr. Wolfe, the original owner, has taken personal pride in being a small business owner in the community for over 30 years. A reflection of this is that most of his employees and patients have been with him for over 20 years. Some patients have been with East County Urgent Care since their opening in 1982 and are now bringing in their children, and in some cases, their grandchildren!