East Georgia State College Employee Reviews

Increased social skills and became a more dependable person
EAST GEORGIA COLLEGE HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAMay 28, 2013
My job was to collect job applications and send them to the correct location for job placement. I answered the phone and helped people with questions they had. I used the copy machine and fax machine daily for personal records and department records. My co-workers were friendly and helped me when I was unsure of something I was faced with. I learned how to become more dependent and how to work with people of higher importance.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
school and work schedule conflicts
Loads of work no pay
Financial Aid Advisor and Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAFebruary 6, 2013
You will learn a lot but you must self train and figure a lot out on your own. They will love you as long as you understand you will be expected to work past your normal hours without additional pay. I loved my job but the pay was meager and I had to purchase medical benefits outside of the company because the benefits package was quite poor and didn't meet my family needs.
Laid-back and slow
Computer Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAFebruary 26, 2015
A typical day was very long but not so bad. I learned more about computers and the maintenance required. The management is very good and reliable. I didn't have any co-workers. The hardest part was learning about the computers. the most enjoyable was the environment
Pros
laid-back, relaxed
Cons
boring, alone
Great experience!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAJune 23, 2014
During this job, I learned how to interact with different types of people. I also worked with a variety of different races. That made my experience even more enjoyable! The hardest part of the job was dealing with those few difficult customers on your not so good days, but it was not too hard of a task to overcome.
Productive workplace
Student life coordinator (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAMay 16, 2014
Learned how to think outside the box when it comes to planning activities for students. Co-workers were very helpful in showing how things were done in the workplace.
Pros
great experience, flexible hours
Very nice and productive work place
Clubhouse/Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAMarch 30, 2015
East ga college was a great place to work. It was great helping students out when needed. And, also, making sure the work place was clean and everything stayed in order.
Love
Work­Study/Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  Statesboro, GADecember 16, 2015
Loved it
Great place for any student to work.
Safe and friendly working environment.,
Great and friendly staff and faculty.
Great work environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAAugust 20, 2014
Great work environment and co-workers. Learned about working in a college vs. private industry.
Pros
great atmosphere
Increased Skills
Network & Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAJuly 19, 2013
Environment allows ability to increase skill set and learn on the job.
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GADecember 2, 2013
I enjoyed my co-workers, the atmosphere they created made it very comfortable at work.