East Orange General Hospital Employee Review

View all East Orange General Hospital reviews

A two man department, full support of hospital management
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  East Orange, NJApril 28, 2014
The audit program is used guide the auditor with approach to work. Review prior audit work papers noting down significant findings and recommendations. These will be discussed in preliminary meeting with the auditee. Prepares my test sample and proceed to verify compliance with hospital policies and procedures. Write down exceptions from SOP. Investigate non-conforming evidence. Resolve issues and write recommendation for improvement.
Pros
I determine my own audit approach
Cons

Other East Orange General Hospital Employee Reviews

Poor work environment
Charge Nurse, Telemetry Unit (Current Employee) –  East Orange, NJJanuary 26, 2018
Very hostile work place. Management does nothing to address the work place bullying and verbal assaulting. Stay away if you value & respect others. Constant turn over and very poor education systems in place.
Horrible place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  East Orange, NJJanuary 26, 2018
Lacks professionalism. Management is very poor. Resources are very limited. I’m not sure how this place is still up and running. They are constantly changing workers. Unfortunately this place is horrible. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Cons
Can’t think of one

Ask a question about working or interviewing at East Orange General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

East Orange General Hospital Reviews by Location