east Employee Reviews

productive and fun being able to help out patients
Front Desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village ColoradoOctober 18, 2014
Days were fast paced and busy. I learned a new operating system for scheduling appointments. Managers were great at handling any problem that arose. Co-workers were nice and easy to get along with and were all team players. The hardest part of the job was leaving. the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was helping out a patient in need.
Pros
free lunch with drug reps had lunch meetings
Cons
sometimes too much to do in one day, health care was taken away.
cool people to work for and with
Painter/Laborer machinist and welder helper (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSJuly 29, 2014
was the best job I have ever had. more money than I have ever made in my life. for ounce in my life I could go and do and buy whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and not have to worry about the money. for ounce I didn't have to tell my kids no daddy doesn't have the money I could say cool lets go wherever it was or okay go get it .
Pros
best job I ever had
Cons
didnt last long enough
None.
Yellow cab driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2014
I like to find at my workplace all coworker like my family to share our experiences courtesy and more.
Pros
Free Lunch and some time to relax and get more energy.
Cons
Healthcare .
Family oriented place to work
Resident Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hadley, WAFebruary 6, 2014
It is a family oriented company but the company has problem with patient census.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Job security
Best Job
Office manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids MIJanuary 27, 2014
No longer in business but it was a great place to work. I did all functions of a small office in a creative environment.
Incredible and fun
Field Sales and Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMay 30, 2013
I grew up viewing Fran Murphy's interior design work in magazines- It was amazing to work for her and with her. I was given the challenge to open up a new department for her firm- the Couture Fabrics Showroom. I had the pleasure of assisting customers design their homes, offices and yachts with absolutely stunning fabrics and oversee the full installations.
Great people to work for.
Motor Pool Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  WILLOW GROVE PA.February 1, 2013
I was not doing the same thing every day. Always something differant.
Cons
base closed.
Fun place
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 26, 2012
Positive and Friendly environment. I learned multi task and works well with professors and students and other co-workers.
Pros
get to know a lot of students and professor.