east

east Employee Reviews

cool people to work for and with
Painter/Laborer machinist and welder helper (Former Employee), Columbus, MSJuly 29, 2014
Pros: best job i ever had
Cons: didnt last long enough
was the best job I have ever had. more money than I have ever made in my life. for ounce in my life I could go and do and buy whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and not have to worry about the money. for ounce I didn't have to tell my kids no daddy doesn't have the money I could say cool lets go wherever it was or okay go get it .
None.
Yellow cab driver (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch and some time to relax and get more energy.
Cons: healthcare .
I like to find at my workplace all coworker like my family to share our experiences courtesy and more.
Family oriented place to work
Resident Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Hadley, WAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: job security
It is a family oriented company but the company has problem with patient census.
Best Job
Office manager (Former Employee), Grand Rapids MIJanuary 27, 2014
No longer in business but it was a great place to work. I did all functions of a small office in a creative environment.
Incredible and fun
Field Sales and Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Jupiter, FLMay 30, 2013
I grew up viewing Fran Murphy's interior design work in magazines- It was amazing to work for her and with her. I was given the challenge to open up a new department for her firm- the Couture Fabrics Showroom. I had the pleasure of assisting customers design their homes, offices and yachts with absolutely stunning fabrics and oversee the full installations.
GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK FOR.
Motor Pool Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), WILLOW GROVE PA.February 1, 2013
Cons: base closed.
I WAS NOT DOING THE SAME THING EVERY DAY. ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERANT.
Fun place
Student Worker (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 26, 2012
Pros: get to know a lot of students and professor.
Positive and Friendly environment. I learned multi task and works well with professors and students and other co-workers.