east

east Employer Reviews

None.
Yellow cab driver (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch and some time to relax and get more energy.
Cons: healthcare .
I like to find at my workplace all coworker like my family to share our experiences courtesy and more.
Family oriented place to work
Resident Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Hadley, WAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: job security
It is a family oriented company but the company has problem with patient census.
Best Job
Office manager (Former Employee), Grand Rapids MIJanuary 27, 2014
No longer in business but it was a great place to work. I did all functions of a small office in a creative environment.
Incredible and fun
Field Sales and Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Jupiter, FLMay 30, 2013
I grew up viewing Fran Murphy's interior design work in magazines- It was amazing to work for her and with her. I was given the challenge to open up a new department for her firm- the Couture Fabrics Showroom. I had the pleasure of assisting customers design their homes, offices and yachts with absolutely stunning fabrics and oversee the full installations.
GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK FOR.
Motor Pool Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), WILLOW GROVE PA.February 1, 2013
Cons: base closed.
I WAS NOT DOING THE SAME THING EVERY DAY. ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERANT.
Fun place
Student Worker (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 26, 2012
Pros: get to know a lot of students and professor.
Positive and Friendly environment. I learned multi task and works well with professors and students and other co-workers.
The work place is very good and the job is enjoyable.
Regional Head (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: no such pros
Cons: no such cons also.
I learned about road construction designs, execution technology, cost saving method. Management is very good to give work opportunity and leaning scope. Co-workers are very helpful. Since the technology is new in India it is very difficult to change the mind set of the decision making authorities. Lot of opportunity to meet new talented and educated – more... people and learn new things. – less
Good company
"Administrative Assistant" (Former Employee), Amman/JordanJuly 1, 2013
I learned new things in computer and established filling system.
I enjoy my work of every day which is unlike any pharma marketing , need to face new challenges every day, & which are being to be looked after all as
Zonal Sales Manager -East (Institution) (Current Employee), In IndiaApril 30, 2013
Every day & every moment is exciting & emergency & it is a 24*7 hrs job, always one have to be on its toes with ears straight & eyes open But mouth shut.