Easter Seals Florida, Inc

Easter Seals Florida, Inc Employee Reviews

Excellent community and family oriented organization
Bookkeeper/GL Specialist (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMay 20, 2013
Pros: working with children and adults with disabilities.
Words cannot explain my experience with this organization. Overal...the best organization around.
Mission enriched company really cares about what services are needed in the community.
Program Director -SafetyNet (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: understanding of personal commitments allowing for time off
Cons: red tape
I enjoy working in this program. It definitely is a needed service in the community. My co-workers are helpful. One of the hardest parts of this job is being in competition with so many other companies that offer the same service. Non-profit doesn't have the money or resources the bigger companies have so advertising and getting the message out is challenging. Most enjoyable part of the day is talking with my subscribers.
Good working environment
Program Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 30, 2012
I answer phones and perform general office duties, including ensuring maintenance of office equipment.
I also maintain electronic data in software including client demographics, fees, and payments; enrollments and discharges.I assist with new program staff orientation, and conduct tours for prospective clients/families. Every week gather and submit monthly documentation for billing to Headquarters, ensuring accuracy and detail.

Easter Seals Florida, Inc Salaries