Easter Seals New Hampshire Employee Reviews

You look forward to coming to work everyday
Director of Public Relations and Communications (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 8, 2017
An opportunity to really make a difference in the lives of so many people and work with professional colleagues and community members with the same focus of improving the lives of individuals with disabilities.
Pros
Culture, Collegiality, Easy interdepartmental communication
enjoyable work environment
Database Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 1, 2016
They have very flexible hours.
It has a pleasant work environment
My co-workers are very nice and always willing the help.
There is room for advancement within the agency.
The upper management is wonderful.
Love Easter Seals
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHSeptember 24, 2016
By far this was the best place I've ever worked for in my life. The people are amazing. Managers were great Human Resources were amazing how they got all of the employees to have classes and meeting to get together over all an amazing company to work for.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Salary
Dont fo it!
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manchrster NHApril 30, 2016
I worked for farnum center for many years and I loved working with the clients but the management are impossible to work with. It's unfortunate but its run horribly. The most unprofessional place I have ever worked.
Pros
Helping others.
Cons
Low pay, bad benefits
Easter Seals is a great agency!
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHMarch 25, 2016
Easter Seals is a great company that helps to improve the lives of hundreds of disadvantaged children and adults. I worked there for 1 year but then I moved away.
Work is meaningful and valued
Family Centered Practice Worker (Current Employee) –  VermontJuly 18, 2015
Employees are provided extensive training and ongoing educational opportunities. There is a real passion and vision from leadership that carries through into direction, guidance and best practices.
Pros
Mgmt invests in employees, good benefits, staff retreats, trainings, Wellness program
Cons
Low salary
Low pay/a LOT OF PAPERWORK
family centered practice worker (Current Employee) –  VermontJuly 12, 2015
Easter seals cares about their staff. Being in salary isn't ideal because I work long hours with no compensation. The job is stressful but can be meaningful. The paperwork is very overwhelming.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
high stress, paperwork
A candid review
Direct Suppory (Former Employee) –  NHFebruary 7, 2015
While the notion of serving disabled populations is noble. Easter Seals need to make improvements direct care staff are low paid and turnover is high, some work so much they are unfit for duty where it is unsafe. Because of staffing issues managers have to be doing direct care and it impacts them. It effects the qualify of client service. If you are to consider working here ask yourself if there is the potential for injury, low pay and a lot of headaches from ineffective management is it worth it. I regret working here and was glad to quit. Same with people I started with most were gone after a short time. A union is needed.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
As listed.
Was Great to work with the youth....
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHAugust 13, 2013
The youth at this place are very troubled, they were fantastic to work with, some of the staff on the other hand that worked on the same "team" were crazy and should not be working with kids.
A lot of opportunities of life sharing experience.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 17, 2013
Half free-of-charge daily meals(breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Cons
interesting benefits packages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Easter Seals New Hampshire. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8