Easter Seals UCP North Carolina Employee Reviews

Need better pay
Teamleader (Current Employee) –  Morganton, NCSeptember 15, 2016
I enjoy this field of work and the daily challenges this company offers good benefits but the pay needs to be better. We enjoy lots of outings and helping the clients to achieve goals to better there lives.
Enjoyed working with the company so far.
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCOctober 25, 2016
Would prefer more organization, however employees and supervisors are very friendly. I enjoy how rewarding the job can be, it makes it all worth it. It can be hard to plan depending on a job I am given.
amazing workforce
Habitiat Counselor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 16, 2016
im freshly graduated and looking for work in field easter seals is a great company but im off to a different job environment.
If you want to be happy don't work here.
Mental health worker (Former Employee) –  Easter sealsNovember 2, 2013
The culture of this company is backwards and they pretend to care about people with disabilities. The pay is ok but you pay enormous amounts of money out of pocket for healthcare. Management is mostly rude and feel their employees are dispensible. They lie and cheat their employees but expect you to work unbelievable hours until you burn out.
Cons
Healthcare, overworked, no recognition
A friendly and rewarding workplace.
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 12, 2015
I work with one year old children eight hours a day. As a Teacher's Assistant, I have the opportunity to observe and interact with children who enjoy learning new things. My co-workers are great and make the day fun and exciting.
Overworked and Underpaid
Hab Tech (Former Employee) –  Raleigh NCJuly 11, 2014
The direct management is great but the higher ups are clueless as to all the hard work that is put in.This is more like a rest home and you do CNA work without the pay! If you enjoy lifting, cleaning fical, and getting fussed out from family members this is the place to be!
Pros
Good house management and co workers
Cons
Heavy lifting, pay
Poor Management/Decent Pay
Counselor (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 14, 2012
Compensation is decent, for the going rate for a nonprofit organization. The higher ups are very disorganized, so keep track of everything yourself! I also have felt the agency does not have supportive leadership. I would not recommend working for this company.
Pretty unorganized and managed poorly
Executive Vice President Programs- Virginia (Former Employee) –  raleighJuly 17, 2015
the agency provides a lot of different services and does not have the infrastructure to manage the services well. There is very little accountability and a as a result significant wasted resources
Pros
some very nice staff - fun to work with
Cons
lack of accountability

2.2