Easter Seals Employee Reviews

Don't waist your time
BHPN Case Manager & Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Hill, CANovember 17, 2017
There is nothing I can say that would be helpful. The “Leadership Team” is completely out of touch and hostile. I’ve never worked for an organization where EVERYONE is angry, over worked and hates their job. RUN FAST and FAR AWAY from this place! Will have an impact on your over all emotional wellbeing. This is coming from someone who has worked on many psychiatric facilities.
I like the company and clients. I have not been there long enough.
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 8, 2017
Wonderful place to work for, I would recommend it to anyone.Great setting overall, friendly and helpful management staff. This job is very appealing and eccentric, I would love to grow more with this company and work my way either up into the field.
Pros
Hours are flexible
Cons
Would prefer to work more week days.
Client Based
Home Health Aid/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 7, 2017
I was assigned a client/consumer through the company. The schedule was flexible based on the clients needs. I learned a lot in my position. The company cares for the clients.
Very supportive staff and coworkers
Junior ABA Coach (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 5, 2017
I love working here at Easter Seals. The BCBA's are awesome they are always there to help you with your client and session. They also celebrate each employees birthday with different goodies for us!
Pros
Great staff, Working with kids
Low paying, but great people to work with and around.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 3, 2017
The pay sucked and we were out there in the elements, but it was the most chill job. No judgments or petty fighting, you learn the importance of communication and team work
Great training opportunities and positive atmosphere.
Certified Peer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 2, 2017
Easterseals has been a great leader in trainings for Certified Peer Support Specialists. Lack of career advancement and low salary though. Excellent management and administrative support.
.I performed patient care/prepared meals/some housecleaning. I ,
Social Worker InternB (Former Employee) –  Balwin,MoOctober 27, 2017
II ensured that the three clients that itook care of were feed,well groomed for their activities,ie:medical appointments,shopping in the malls,science center,forest park,and Long Elks park. I learned that we're all disabled in some way. I enjoyed working with all of the mangers. I worked in a three bedroom house,and i worked from 6am-3pm monday thru thurday,and saturday. We had to keep the area cleaned. The hardest part of the job was driving in heavy traffic, and the enjoyable part of the job was doing for someone else that could not do for themselves..
Pros
long lunches
Cons
Long distance to drive to work.
Poor service
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winfield, KSOctober 22, 2017
Don't have much to say. Ppl arnt nice and workers didn't do their jobs. I did my job and took care of the ppl that was on my case load. And even worked more hours
Pros
Good ppl to take care of
Cons
Not a nice environment
Overall company opinion
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAOctober 19, 2017
ESBA has helped me grow professionally and gain experience with the autistic population. They encourage collaboration with ABA staff and teach their therapists ways to handle difficult behavior within the sessions. The company does struggle with communicating important information with their therapists. Often times, their therapists are not informed with critical information to do their job. It seems the company is trying to grow their ABA and behavior health team and they tend to forget about their speech therapists.
Palletizer, Material Handler, Packer (Current Employee) –  Millville, NJOctober 17, 2017
There are days where it is boring, fun, and can be a fast pace or slow pace work place. The bosses can be nice and some of the co- workers, but also the ones that just bug you.
Pros
Something to do.
Cons
Sometimes no work.

Want to know more about Easter Seals?

Ask a question
was a fun place to work
Teachers Aid (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLOctober 12, 2017
was a fun place to work would still be there if the center I worked at was not closed down loved the kids and teachers the management was vey nice a very easy to work with
Pros
kids
Cons
closed
great
Client Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILOctober 11, 2017
Great working atomosphere, help with copy and create data for new clients secure CDIC paperwork with inventory status. check and call out all emails daily
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Far travel
interesting work place.
Residential Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAOctober 10, 2017
interesting work, working with people, fun, innovative work place, fulfilling work experience. working directly with individuals. working with people was the best part of this job.
Pros
leave, salary
Not a good experience
Behavioral Health Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 9, 2017
I didn't like the management team at Easter Seals Midwest, they were very unprofessional. I think if they hire a new team and set new goals and expectations they wouldn't have a high turnover rate.
very family orentied
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 8, 2017
easter seals is one of the best places I have ever work staff is very friendly and cares about their workers. very easy going always takes time to make sure there workers are safe and happy.
Pros
easy going an happy establishment
Cons
no benefits for in home service workers
Friendly atmosphere and close to home
CARETAKER (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEOctober 6, 2017
I worked for my friends relative, who was sadly dying, but the atmosphere that my boss created for me was always relaxed and the pay was good to just help someone out, something that you don't really expect to get paid for but do so its even better
Pros
chill
Cons
attachment to patient
great place
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTOctober 6, 2017
Easter seals was a great place to work and the coworkers were a joy to work with. that was my first secretary job and I really loved the experience of it all.
I did enjoy the challenges
Job Coach (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJOctober 4, 2017
Easter Seals was a different employer with different challenges. I worked with the DD population and i wore different hats. i was assigned to different clients that presented diffrent challenges.
New Management Needed!
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2017
The service providers are dedicated, hard workers, providing excellent services to families. Upper management, however, are unprofessional, unethical, and do not take care of their employees. Staff are underpaid, overworked, and given no opportunities for advancement. A company who claims to fight for the rights of individuals with disabilities, while ignoring the rights of their own employees.......
Community Based Experience
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hilo, HISeptember 30, 2017
Easter Seals is a rewarding company. The work that you do for the clients you have are very rewarding. You are also a part of the company that does things in the community.