Eastern Account Systems Employee Reviews

I would not work there again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy Hook, CTSeptember 17, 2017
This position was not one I enjoyed at all. Upon being hired at the company you are given a crash course on how to accept money, and post date payment for services. You do not actually care about the customers you are serving as much as billing them whenever you can. While on the phone you are given a time limit to talk to customers making it stressful for you and unhelpful to the customers we were suppose to be serving. This company does not care about being the best in customer service or even good at customer service, all they cared about was collecting money.
Don't do it no matter how desperate you are
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 14, 2017
Save yourself the hassle this place is an absolute hole. Not worth it at all. Management is useless and the metrics they want us to meet are impossible. What a joke.
Pros
Cons
Where do I start... just don't do it.
Fun and relaxed
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandy Hook, CTSeptember 11, 2017
Very family oriented. Great start up for someone looking for an office job. Very easy to learn different aspects of the job. Training always provided. Will continue to work with you until you feel comfortable and confident
Ok
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, CTAugust 23, 2017
Its a good place to work if your into talking on the phone for 90 percent of your shift or not your productivity will go down and your likely to get in trouble if it does
quiet but has high call volume
Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 18, 2017
managed a collection portfolio.Performed outbound and inbound pre collections calls and focused on collecting payments at a high call volume while meeting daily metrics.
Pros
health pay
Cons
no raises, far commute frequent irate customers
Only a short time, but enough time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, CTJuly 15, 2017
So basically I only worked here a very short time before deciding this was not the place for me. Everything is very strict, and too the point which I enjoyed but realized there was NO room for an flexibility. For example: before even starting you pick your hours and days and there is NO changing at all. And if you didn't show up you were basically fired cause the first 3 months you're on probabtion. Even some emergencies didn't really count. (Someone who was a previous employee who was a week away from becoming permanent missed work due to child care issues, never missed a day before and was let go, ended up being on my trianing class because he had to redue it.) As well as the dress attire was very strict so I spent money on good clothing, but only to realize dozens of people a day including managers didn't follow it and were told nothing. Managers weren't good either. As for work: you sit at a desk all 8 hours answering calls and have to meet a number daily. They send out an obnoxious amount of emails daily and if you don't answer them you get into trouble as well. You get a strict 30 min break, and you also are watched like a hawk for the most part. If you literally just need steady somewhat decent money then suck it up and do it but for $12 an hour: nope. I left.
Pros
Strict rules
Cons
Management, rules never followed
disgusting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 13, 2017
Management is horrible and the company does not pay well, its basically slavery in the year 2017, I would not recommend this employer to my worst enemy.
Excellent WorkPlace
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, CTJuly 13, 2017
Since my start at Eastern Accounts, I have grown for a entry level customer service rep, to floor supervisor, no easy task. Hard work does not go unnoticed at Eastern, and the company has the tools and people in place to make sure you will achieve greatness. Everything else depends on the employee and whether they want to take the next step in the company.
Pros
Bonuses, Company Cookouts, Vacation Time
Don't work here
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 5, 2017
I wasn't with this company long but it is a joke. You are better off in the military than working at this place. The training is a joke, you can't have a cell phone or paper at work station. On the second day of training someone brought their phone back from break by accident and they were suspended for three days!! Another person was suspended over their strict dress code violation the second day also. You have to dress business casual, NO Sneakers of any kind VERY strict dress code, but management comes in looking very casual. You also can't have drinks at your station only water. Coffee or other beverages must be in a Contigo container. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. Too many restrictions for 12.00 dollars.
Pros
Met other people who weren't happy with company
Not the best
Comcast Representative (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJune 26, 2017
I couldn't grow in this company so I left. They treated you like a child. The hardest part was dealing with management since they couldn't appreciate you.
Pay is Okay. Everything else, not so much.
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, CTMay 28, 2017
Though the hours are decent and allow for an alright life-work balance, the client base is particularly stressful to work with. I've found myself mentally drained after a single day in the week. As well, there is a very strict day to day quota that needs to be met. Inability to do so will result in termination shortly after.
Pros
Good Hours, Decent Pay
Cons
Stressful, Pressure, Job Security
Not a good place to work just a quick fast source of income
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTMay 8, 2017
Worked there for about 2 months. Training was easy. Once training is done they throw you on the phone and start taking calls the next day. Managment is terrible. Pay is okay. They fire and hire people everyday. They hire so many people that they need to fire so many people stupidest place to work
Pros
Temperary income
Cons
Treat you like a slave
Awful Place To Work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, CTApril 18, 2017
I worked there for over 7 months. It is a terrible place to work. They promote and demote management there every day. You are disposable to them, and thus treated that way. Plus they want you to lie to the customers (tell them their interruption date is always tomorrow for Comcast or Spectrum services).
Pros
Pay is OK... Not a physically demanding job.
Cons
You're considered late by 1 minute. 3x and they change your shift
Busy call center environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTMarch 15, 2017
A typical day consists of primarily being on the telephone answering incoming calls and assisting callers by answering questions and processing payments.
Good job for college student
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTMarch 1, 2017
I worked here for almost three years. The company is very flexible with college students and are willing to provide extra help if you are struggling.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
poor management
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, CTFebruary 20, 2017
Too many changes as well as too little bit of a actual relationship with Employers causing a lot of quitting and a lot of new training classes (new class ever week) causing messy work place.
N/a
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTFebruary 16, 2017
A typical work day includes 8 hours of customer services, helping and assisting customers with billing. Learn how to multi task also how to speak to customers.
Decent pay but management needs to work more with employees.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, CTFebruary 1, 2017
The hourly pay is decent. The company is constantly undergoing policy changes which affects the flow within the work environment , the voice of the employees should be heard before some rules are put into affect.
working with customers from comcast and time warner cable
Call Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTJanuary 29, 2017
I learned how to deal with angry customers helping them become satisfied customers in order to increase the production of the company.
Pros
Good management
Cons
No benefits provided
Working At Eastern Account Systems
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJanuary 26, 2017
Eastern Account Systems is a third party company on behalf of Comcast who helps customers with payment plans on cable, internet, or phone bills. It's an office like job and casual dress code.
Pros
Hours and Pay
Cons
Distance