EASTERN FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Excellent employer
Part time adjunct - parent educator (Current Employee), Cocoa, FLJuly 5, 2015
EFSC is a wonderful company for which to work. As a part time employee, their needs fit my schedule perfectly. The employer did all they could to help me be successful.
Flexible and Fun working environment
Student Aid (Former Employee), Cocoa, Florida, 32926June 30, 2015
It was a great experience working somewhere where my responsibilities varied and it worked directly with my school schedule.
A great place to advance
Student Ambassador (Current Employee), Palm Bay FlFebruary 19, 2015
Task varied
I learned to be flexible, cooperative, and team orientated
The management is always encouraging the development of student to become leaders.
Testing Specialist (Pool) (Current Employee), Cocoa, FLAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: seasonal
The college is a wonderful place to work. Get to meet people from all walks of life.
Very few perks!
Learning Lab Specialist ESL Tutor (Former Employee), Pam Bay Campus, Palm Bay, FLJuly 8, 2014
Pros: professional working staff.
Cons: pay scale was so low and did not reflect the competency of our staff.
I was hired as a ESL Specialist tutor but we were expected to do many other jobs because we were constantly short handed.My job was greatly expanded beyond the job description. The department was friendly and my co-workers were very professional except that management was too close to some of the student workers. This made the job difficult as you were not free to express pros or cons with confidence. My job was very enjoyable and I loved working with the students, one-on-one.
its a quiet envirment to work in.
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Cocoa, FloridaMay 14, 2014
Pros: health benifits
A typical day would start at 8AM with a cup of tea and reviewing emails. During the day I would answer any payroll questions, process payroll bi-weekly and reconcile all payroll deduction insurances. Everyone is friendly to work with. The hardest part of the job would have to be learning how to reconcile the health insurance bills and the most enjoyable part was when I accomplished this task.
Getting Better
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee), Cocoa, FLMarch 10, 2014
Place is growing at a good pace. Coworkers are great and care a great deal.
Great Friendly Environment
International Specialist (Current Employee), Cocoa, FLMarch 4, 2014
Pros: fridays off
Cons: not enough room for growth
Students are some of the best customers, and the college work environment is tranquil and easy-going.
Productive and relaxing environment with amazing workers.
Communications Representative (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 4, 2013
Working at Eastern Florida State College was amazing. Everyone in communication office where I worked were all kind and very intelligent workers. They all taught me everything I now know when working in a demanding and fast pase office. I loved coming into work every morning and being greeted by warm smiles from everyone working in the office.