Eastern Kentucky University Employee Review

View all Eastern Kentucky University reviews

Work with people you could call family
Administrative Assistant/Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYMay 22, 2014
logging in the system and receiving jobs that needed to be accomplished that day meanwhile directing phones calls and answering student questions
Pros
worked with great people, was able to work on school assignments if we didn't have other jobs to do, learned a lot
Cons
part time and it was a co op

Other Eastern Kentucky University Employee Reviews

It was fun!
Campus Recreation Fitness Instructor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYNovember 22, 2017
I loved being a Fitness Instructor. I learned so much and my co-workers were eager to help with anything I needed. I was able to explore my creativity and showcase it to the campus. I wish for how little I worked, I could've been paid more.
Pros
Excellent with balancing school, life, and work. Great, helpful staff. A ton of options for positions
Cons
Little hours given. Small pay. No additional benefits.
Insightful
Graduate Intern (Current Employee) –  Richmond, KYOctober 31, 2017
Vey eye opening experience, will definitely use what was learned in this position in the future. A lot of responsibility was placed in the GA/ Intern.