Eastern Municipal Water District Employee Reviews

Emwd
Field Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perris, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Working at the Eastern Municipal Water District was an experience ill always keep with me for motivation, Through my six week internship i learned that you can start anywhere in a company and work your way up.
Friendly enviroment
systems control operator (Former Employee) –  2270 Trumble Rd Perris CaNovember 4, 2014
I enjoyed all my jobs by keeping a good attitude and having a good relationship with my co-workers and supervisors.The hardest part was working a rotating shift. The best part was working as a team with my fellow employees.
Pros
Good pay, benifits
Cons
Working thru lunch
Nice plant with all the latest and older model equipment
Water Plant Operator In Training (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAAugust 22, 2014
I have worked in the water field for about two years I was a OIT for Eastern Municipal Water Districts at the Moreno Valley Regional Water Reclamation Facility I have a number of experiences with pipelines, chemicals, VFDs, assorted pumps, valves, meters, sample grabbing, lab testig, monitoring equipment such as turbidity meters, Dissolved oxygen meters. Co-workers were nice and helpful.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Constant construction got in the way
Great atmosphere, good place to learn and work with a great team of scientists
Volunteer Lab Analyst (Current Employee) –  Perris, CAJune 3, 2014
Typical day would include making media for experiments to test on water samples.
I have learned how to use certain equipment in the lab.
My Voluteer time at EMWD
Volunteer O.I.T (Current Employee) –  Perris CAJune 3, 2014
EMWD is one of the most diverse water districts in southern California it is a pleasure and honor to be a part of their team and hope to be employed there one day.
Good work environment
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Perris, CANovember 13, 2013
Reading customers meters. Making repairs on customers meters that may have issues with the meter and/or the customer service line. Interacting with customers to inform them of any issues with their meter.
Wow! Never knew there was so much to know!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 12, 2013
I loved my job! This place was an exciting place for me. Found out so much about the sewer system and how we recycle the water. I was the plant managers right hand man. The people were always happy to come to work and be productive. We would always get things done in timely manner and do them well.
Pros
Newly built kitchen in the break room!
Cons
It would stink at times!
Great Job with room for advancement and great co-workers
Meter Reader I (Former Employee) –  Perris, CADecember 17, 2011
Eastern Municipal water Districed is a company that i enjoyed working for, I grew and learnd alot working for this company. I am confident that this company would hire me again but under my circumstances of being out of state i am not in the position to accept. great Pay and a wonderful retirement plan.
Pros
freedom of working in the general public.
Cons
work in the elements, rain, sleet, hail and heat.