1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for performing a variety of duties mainly for the CEO, CAO and COO and company in general.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative assistance mainly to the CEO, CAO, COO and other company officers as required or as requested including correspondences, typing, information research, filing and taking telephone messages. Drafts memos/letters as appropriate.
- Schedule and perform word processing activities; format, revise and print out final copies of complex documents for the employees.
- Maintain the CEO, COO, CAO calendar.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the company; research and make flight, hotel and rental car reservations in accordance with company policies and to obtain most economical and efficient travel. Create travel itinerary and schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests.
- Maintain company files, soft and hard copy alike.
- Performs receptionist duties
- Performs other administrative or office duties as required or as assigned.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports directly to the Chief Administrative Officer.
Range - $20,599 to $24,999/yea