EASTON HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Wonderful Place to work.
Medical Assistant/Triage Coordinator Easton OB/GYN (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 4, 2016
Easton OB/GYN was an amazing place to work. The Staff, the Doctors, the Management, the Environment, it was wonderful and very hard to leave. I Left to further my education but still have a very strong relationship with all members of the team. I gained much knowledge and maturity by working at Easton OB/GYN and would recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
The Staff
Cons
I do not have any
nurse
Behavioral Health PCT (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 2, 2016
good job work very family like orientation is easy the work load is easy everyone works together to get things done a nice no one left behind environment
Compassionate staff. A great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 20, 2015
I have been here for 10 years. All of my coworkers are so compassionate about their patients and jobs. I couldn't ask for a better staff. Management works with your need to the best of their abilities.
OK place to work
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 6, 2015
Very fast paced place to work with under staffing part of the normal every day work environment. Management only makes you feel like you are always about to lose your job.
Pros
Peers are friendly and helping patients
Cons
Only time you hear from management is when you did something wrong. Understaffed, taking on several job responsibilities that are not yours to get through the day.
Extended Family
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 26, 2015
I've been blessed to work with people who are like my extended family. Everyone is a team player and always willing to help when needed. I've learned a lot from the doctors and the nurses. The hardest part of my job is giving patients bad news at times, sometimes about their health and sometimes about their bill, and on really bad days; both. Talking with the patients and giving them the good news is always more enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Free lunches and sometime breakfast too, can help at other offices too.
Benefits
For the most part coworker morale was good. Very long hours
Central Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 25, 2015
I enjoy helping people in both customer service and patient care. I have learned the having a strong team and being a team player goes a long way. I think the hardest part of the job was the managements expectations. I feel they were not necessarily realistic.
its very family oriented everybody is related
Payor Log/Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 30, 2015
I personally liked the job but there was a lot of favoritism and the mangers hired only family members

the department do not communicate well
What I enjoyed.
Cardiac Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Easton, Pennsylvania.February 9, 2015
Being there when the patients needed me. Sitting with them and talking to them. Providing their medical needs. As well as being there for them in their time of need.
Pros
meeting new people.
Cons
losing patients.
Great Medical Staff in ICU
Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Worked with a medical staff and residents that were great to work with. They responded to the patient needs and worked well with the nursing staff.
Pros
interesting to teach and learn from the new residents.
Cons
high stress of an intensive care unit
Bes doctor ever!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, PADecember 19, 2014
I enjoyed working with Dr. DeCesare. He is an amazing doctor and became a good friend of mine. Overall, the job was great, but the distance between home and the facility became a burden during snow and winter season. I truly enjoyed every moment that I worked there. The patients learned to love an appreciate me. They even brought me treats. I had Cancer patients come and have their labs drawn by me because of the good job I did.
Great Place to work
Account Resolution Expert (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 14, 2014
Friendly staff and very flexible with hours. Job has great benefits and great pay. Benefits are very inexpensive and is very good insurance. There was nothing difficult about the position.
See below
RN Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 30, 2014
I really liked working at Easton Hospital from graduation until 2003, I then left and went to work perdiem at Palmerton Hospital which was really small only 8 bed ER different then what I was used to.
I also worked full time at Warren Hospital ER that was ery enjoyable and just recently retire from the ER there.
Productive and Fun
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 20, 2014
Responsible for serving meals to patients per their request.
I have no negative to say about Easton Hospital
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 21, 2014
I love solving issues. Especially if they are Patient one. It is good to the employees. Good Health Care/401K.
Pros
awesome profit sharing, medical insurance
Interesting and challenging
RN (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 2, 2014
At Easton Hospital, I worked on a telemetry unit, while also providing care for patients who had coronary interventional procedures.
Very busy.
transporter, pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 9, 2014
You were always on a time frame. Very busy with patients. I felt like I was helping the patients, saving lives.
Nice Schedule
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAMay 22, 2014
Go place to learn when first starting in the medical profession.
would not apply again
Surgical Tech (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 26, 2014
Management is horrible and very manipulative. You break your back and get no recognition for it. Supervisors do not tackle problems or issues among staff, but rather turn the other cheek and dismiss it. Favortism is completely out of hand and it seems like the less you do, you get praised for it, but hard workers are expected to work harder. When/if I get the opportunity to leave I do not see myself ever looking back. I have seen the way patients get treated by all floors of this hospital and I would NOT recommend this a place to go to my family and friends. I would not be the least bit surprised if this establishment turned into a giant nursing home (for which I still would not send family/friends).
This job has been a staple in my 23 years of nursing
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 18, 2014
Worked on a Med/Surg unit for 15 years. I spent the last 6 years working in outpatient surgery. I was trained in ACLS, as well as IV sedation. My co-workers were wonderful nurses and many of them were my friends. I enjoyed being able to recover a patient after surgery and send them home the same day. I was constantly using my nursing knowledge to problem solve on a daily basis. I felt a sense of happiness performing my nursing tasks daily.l
Pros
stability of work and guaranteed time
Cons
management
Best bosses Ive ever had
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Easton some of the most friendly people on the planet to work with. My bosses are fantastic, and I would not be leaving except that I am soon to be a PA, and Easton does not utilize many PA's.