EASTON HOSPITAL

EASTON HOSPITAL Employer Reviews

Great Place to work
Account Resolution Expert (Former Employee), Easton, PADecember 14, 2014
Friendly staff and very flexible with hours. Job has great benefits and great pay. Benefits are very inexpensive and is very good insurance. There was nothing difficult about the position.
See below
RN Emergency Department (Current Employee), Easton, PAOctober 30, 2014
I really liked working at Easton Hospital from graduation until 2003, I then left and went to work perdiem at Palmerton Hospital which was really small only 8 bed ER different then what I was used to.
I also worked full time at Warren Hospital ER that was ery enjoyable and just recently retire from the ER there.
Productive and Fun
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Easton, PAOctober 20, 2014
Responsible for serving meals to patients per their request.
I have no negative to say about Easton Hospital
Office Manager (Current Employee), Easton, PAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: awesome profit sharing, medical insurance
I love solving issues. Especially if they are Patient one. It is good to the employees. Good Health Care/401K.
Interesting and challenging
RN (Former Employee), Easton, PAJuly 2, 2014
At Easton Hospital, I worked on a telemetry unit, while also providing care for patients who had coronary interventional procedures.
Very busy.
transporter, pharmacy technician (Former Employee), Easton, PAJune 9, 2014
You were always on a time frame. Very busy with patients. I felt like I was helping the patients, saving lives.
Nice Schedule
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Easton, PAMay 22, 2014
Go place to learn when first starting in the medical profession.
would not apply again
Surgical Tech (Current Employee), Easton, PAApril 26, 2014
Management is horrible and very manipulative. You break your back and get no recognition for it. Supervisors do not tackle problems or issues among staff, but rather turn the other cheek and dismiss it. Favortism is completely out of hand and it seems like the less you do, you get praised for it, but hard workers are expected to work harder. When/if – more... I get the opportunity to leave I do not see myself ever looking back. I have seen the way patients get treated by all floors of this hospital and I would NOT recommend this a place to go to my family and friends. I would not be the least bit surprised if this establishment turned into a giant nursing home (for which I still would not send family/friends). – less
This job has been a staple in my 23 years of nursing
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Easton, PAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: stability of work and guaranteed time
Cons: management
Worked on a Med/Surg unit for 15 years. I spent the last 6 years working in outpatient surgery. I was trained in ACLS, as well as IV sedation. My co-workers were wonderful nurses and many of them were my friends. I enjoyed being able to recover a patient after surgery and send them home the same day. I was constantly using my nursing knowledge to problem – more... solve on a daily basis. I felt a sense of happiness performing my nursing tasks daily.l – less
Best bosses Ive ever had
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Easton, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Easton some of the most friendly people on the planet to work with. My bosses are fantastic, and I would not be leaving except that I am soon to be a PA, and Easton does not utilize many PA's.
Educational and fun place to work at
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Easton, PAJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: tuition reimbursement
Cons: salary was low
Mixing I.V.'s for patients and filling med carts. A friendly group of co-workers and management.
Challenging place to work, friendly environment.
Health Information Management Sr. Rep (Former Employee), Easton, PAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: excellent people
Everyday work must be done and everyone are willing to help in time of need. I had a great co-workers and supervisor. There's always work that needs to be done. I would say that the hardest part of my job is that, I work alone and when things in the office is not working, i have to improvise to get the job done.
Many great people work at Easton Hospital. A for profit hospital having difficulty adjusting to the changes in healthcare.
Nurse (Current Employee), Easton, PADecember 17, 2013
Pros: excellent health benefits.
Cons: pay - entry level for my years of experience.
The hardest part of this job has been no direct management support for the employees.
I have learned quite a lot and know my next job will not be in a for-profit hospital environment.
My co-workers have been great and are dealing with new responsibilities and changing job descriptions.
The most enjoyable part of my job has been meeting other people – more... working in the hospital and feeling a part of a team.
Management - Dealing with a corporate environment makes their job difficult. Big dividing line between management and employees. – less
Good health care facility
Patient Liaison, Payroll, discharge calls (Current Employee), Easton, PANovember 27, 2013
For profit institution providing networking availabilities to other CHS hospitals
Leadership always rewards employees
Account resolution (Former Employee), Easton, PANovember 9, 2013
Pros: room to advance
Cons: director of patient access
Easton Hospital has great benefits, good communitcation and offers a balance with work and family .
Alot of experience learned here.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Easton, PANovember 7, 2013
Pros: being able to work on my own as well as a team.
Cons: management turn over.
Day was always fast paced a great experience working with vendors and purchasing department and learned a great deal through co-workers who had a lot of knowledge and years of experience. In the nine years I worked for the hospital I saw a lot of management come and go and yet there were some I learned from.
Hospital
Security Officer (Former Employee), Easton, PASeptember 11, 2013
The Department was Small in numbers, but very high in Visibility.
Security held a Very High Profile throughout the Hospital.
Teamwork within the department to provide effient inpatient care, and improving inpatient outcomes are most important.
STAFF PRN PHARMACIST (Current Employee), Easton, PAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: working with other departments to give patients the treatments needed for their best outcomes, patient stay.
Cons: lack of face to face engagement with patients
Being part of a team to provide care to medical or surgical patients who have complex illnesses which involve heart, kidney, and liver ,and patients with terminal illness, doing critical intervention to improve patient outcomes, reduce patient stays as well as reduced patient re-admissions.
Great People to work with
CCT (Former Employee), Easton, MarylandMay 5, 2013
Cons: no breaks
Loved taking care of the people that were in the Hospital and listening to the stories that each had to tell you everynight,
I had several employers at this facility
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee), Easton, PAMay 4, 2013
Pros: i am my own boss
Cons: job security with contract changes and renewals
Once again our contract is up for renewal here. To date I have had four employer due to out sourcing and contract changes. I like that I am always busy and I have a say in decisions and how things are done. Co workers are great and the hospital staff are all focused in the same direction. Very much a team atmosphere which I like.