EASTON HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Hospital review
ECHO TECH & EKG TECH (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 3, 2017
Small hospital setting; team work is a must as multi-tasking in every department is of great value and a necessity. employee values are of least concern.
Pros
small hospital
Cons
poor pay wage
Good
Admin Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 27, 2016
Great Management love the office I currently am working at. They do not pay very well or give very good raises. It all depends where you work. I love the office I work at no complaints..
Ready for my next great learning experience
LPN Office Nurse (Current Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 2, 2016
I enjoy working as a nurse. I try to learn something new every day. Enjoy working with appreciative, positive co workers. Sometimes i wish there could be more hours in the working day. I prefer not to leave work for the next day if possible
Pros
Lunch included is nicee
Cons
coworkers with horrible attitudes
very dedicated staff but never enough supportive staff
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 1, 2016
employees work as a team and try their best to perform top notch to make sure that all patients needs are addressed asap. The management on the other hand, does not take into consideration the acuity of patients when staffing supportive help.
Always understaffed which makes for a stressful work environment and not a good stay for patients.
The company does not put enough money into training and hiring the very important element of a supportive staff to ensure that both nurses and patients have a safe work environment.
Pros
good paying job and great staff, people work as a team
Cons
disconnect between upper management and the nursing staff
Faced Paced Environment
Account Resolution Expert (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 6, 2016
Fast Paced Environment...............Helpful staff and patient care is first priority. ................They will train you on site...............Good location.
I enjoy going to work every day; I enjoy my colleagues and co workers.
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 31, 2016
Very enjoyable place to go every day. Small setting is comfortable.
We are currently understaffed which is making work flow and time at work difficult and stressful.. I do not enjoy Psychiatric medical aspects of this position. All other aspects of this position are fine.
Pros
small hospital setting
Cons
under staffed
Lousy company
Technical Director (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 20, 2016
Most of the time you are understaffed and overworked. Unappreciated. The company is a for profit hospital and does not value its employees nor do they care about the care of their patients.
Fast pace work in housekeeping
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 7, 2016
On a daily bases the employees would get paged to clean rooms. I learned how to properly clean rooms in the hospital. Management was very easy going and laid back. Co-workers were helpful when need help. Hardest part when a room had to be cleaned within a couple of minutes. The best part was if there was a patient in the room while we were cleaning interacting with them to make their stay there a little more pleasant
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
sometimes having to rush while cleaning a room
great staff, understaffed though and hard work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 18, 2016
worked with great doctors, gave meds, did procedures, started IV, took care of patients with a ratio of 1:5, nurse to patient ratio, had to be ready for any emergency that came through the door
Pros
good staff, short work week with 12 hour shifts
Cons
most of the time didnt get any breaks
Wonderful Place to work.
Medical Assistant/Triage Coordinator Easton OB/GYN (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 4, 2016
Easton OB/GYN was an amazing place to work. The Staff, the Doctors, the Management, the Environment, it was wonderful and very hard to leave. I Left to further my education but still have a very strong relationship with all members of the team. I gained much knowledge and maturity by working at Easton OB/GYN and would recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
The Staff
Cons
I do not have any
nurse
Behavioral Health PCT (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 2, 2016
good job work very family like orientation is easy the work load is easy everyone works together to get things done a nice no one left behind environment
Compassionate staff. A great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 20, 2015
I have been here for 10 years. All of my coworkers are so compassionate about their patients and jobs. I couldn't ask for a better staff. Management works with your need to the best of their abilities.
OK place to work
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 6, 2015
Very fast paced place to work with under staffing part of the normal every day work environment. Management only makes you feel like you are always about to lose your job.
Pros
Peers are friendly and helping patients
Cons
Only time you hear from management is when you did something wrong. Understaffed, taking on several job responsibilities that are not yours to get through the day.
Extended Family
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 26, 2015
I've been blessed to work with people who are like my extended family. Everyone is a team player and always willing to help when needed. I've learned a lot from the doctors and the nurses. The hardest part of my job is giving patients bad news at times, sometimes about their health and sometimes about their bill, and on really bad days; both. Talking with the patients and giving them the good news is always more enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Free lunches and sometime breakfast too, can help at other offices too.
Benefits
For the most part coworker morale was good. Very long hours
Central Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 25, 2015
I enjoy helping people in both customer service and patient care. I have learned the having a strong team and being a team player goes a long way. I think the hardest part of the job was the managements expectations. I feel they were not necessarily realistic.
its very family oriented everybody is related
Payor Log/Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 30, 2015
I personally liked the job but there was a lot of favoritism and the mangers hired only family members

the department do not communicate well
What I enjoyed.
Cardiac Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Easton, Pennsylvania.February 9, 2015
Being there when the patients needed me. Sitting with them and talking to them. Providing their medical needs. As well as being there for them in their time of need.
Pros
Meeting new people.
Cons
Losing patients.
Great Medical Staff in ICU
Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Worked with a medical staff and residents that were great to work with. They responded to the patient needs and worked well with the nursing staff.
Pros
Interesting to teach and learn from the new residents.
Cons
High stress of an intensive care unit
Bes doctor ever!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, PADecember 19, 2014
I enjoyed working with Dr. DeCesare. He is an amazing doctor and became a good friend of mine. Overall, the job was great, but the distance between home and the facility became a burden during snow and winter season. I truly enjoyed every moment that I worked there. The patients learned to love an appreciate me. They even brought me treats. I had Cancer patients come and have their labs drawn by me because of the good job I did.
Great Place to work
Account Resolution Expert (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 14, 2014
Friendly staff and very flexible with hours. Job has great benefits and great pay. Benefits are very inexpensive and is very good insurance. There was nothing difficult about the position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EASTON HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.

EASTON HOSPITAL Reviews by Location