Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

good temp work
laborer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 12, 2017
i recommend working for more than one temp agency because certain jobs but only have you for a little bit sometimes you wouldn't be getting work right away but they do work with you on your hours
Great people all around but need better advancement methods
Customer Technical Support Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CA 90503September 11, 2017
It is pretty easy going and solid working enviorment since I am working for Square Enix through Eastridge.. Love the place just wish more of advancement role.
Cool
various temp assignments (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CASeptember 8, 2017
Temp jobs were fun and active, events or jobs were held on weekends or through the weeks. Co-workers were always self motivated and focus. Days consisted of high energy and productivity.
good work place.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fernley, NVAugust 31, 2017
be on time everyday and clock in in the front office every morning, morning talk about safety before we go out to the field to work, learn a lot of new stuff and had fun working with others. good management, work culture is good, everything and on the job was fun.
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
short breaks.
learn how to use diffrent tools
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 30, 2017
the job was basically easy. I learned how to use different tools daily .I learned how to assemble a solar panel and do wiring , and I learned how to communicate when there was a problem.
Pros
hours
Cons
breaks
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 29, 2017
Has had multiple jobs and I've been trained very well in many different ways I was challenged in many different ways I love being in one place but put in many different jobs
Not a secure job
Convention Staff On call (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 27, 2017
Job doesn't give enough hours. I worked about every 2 months, and there are no benefits. The supervisors are great but sometimes there is not enough training done
Pros
convention work is interesting
Cons
no benefits, no hours
Great company but
QA/QC Site Coordinator for CT30 (Former Employee) –  Baltic, CTAugust 24, 2017
If you are on a depcom site be ready to be fired at any time, without cause, and to be greated like property. Eastridge isnt a bad company, but their clients can be horrible
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Fired without warning, work in all weather, treated like scum
Nice Place with caring people
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAAugust 21, 2017
Company is disorganized in my opinion. No follow-up procedures and checks and balances. But if you get the right person to represent you look forward to working a lot.
Pros
Got me a job immediately
Cons
Poor management inhouse
Temp Agency
Temporary File Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 17, 2017
This place is a temp agency. The representatives found positions that fit what you are looking for. Most jobs they found are temp to hire which most of the time the assignments actually hire you. They are quick with finding "assignments".
great temp job and staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 5, 2017
I knew who to ask what and when. They helped me when I hurt my foot and needed another position.
I like knowing my schedule so far in advance.
It can be busy at times but you just do your best and smile. Things all get worked out.
I learned to always ask a question when need. I have learned from other peoples questions also.
Pros
sometimes lunch, always friendly co-workers and staff
Cons
none in extreme
Exciting, Rewarding and Fun
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 4, 2017
Awesome company with many perks, benefits. Fun atmosphere and partnerships. Employee recognition, great morale, excellent opportunity for advancement.
Good temp pay
Accounting Professional (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 1, 2017
The pay is good but the company they assign one to are not good companies The companies are too cheap to hire permanent.
They do have long term assignments.
Pros
pay
Cons
companies they assign you to
Adaptable, Non-stressful, Busy yet smooth workflow.
Business Office Administrative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 26, 2017
I enjoy keeping busy. Having a routine job, yet having the flexibility to tend to other priorities set personally. This helps me support my family and learn through the companies i'm involved in. Also while improving my skill set it's grounding me towards a career plan.
Pros
Weekly compensation, Flexible
Great Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2017
This place helped me get into a customer service position where I was hired permanently after a short time. Very nice and helpful staff and great opportunities.
Hard repetitious work
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, FLJuly 10, 2017
Nice lil Job thought that i should have gotten paid more for the work i was doing and i was very hot et times but that didnt bother me at all..
But i liked the job!!
Pros
Bonus checks
Cons
Short breaks
Line Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 8, 2017
The management always keep you in check; however, i only work for this company once a year and it could get a little hectic considering they help with one of the biggest conventions in town.
Nice
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Los Vegas nvJuly 2, 2017
Great place to work. Great people to talk and work with. Balanced job opportunitys. When you call they are there to help you out with whatever you need help with.
Awesome place to work! You learn so many things so fast. Great forman and leads, keep you working and keep you motivated.
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  American Falls, IDJune 30, 2017
Awesome place to work but sometimes can be stressful and very fast paced. It you are a hard worker others may not like you but the superintendents and forman will notice your work and you will get a promotion/raise. But overall a great place to work
Pros
Great pay, long days, gain lots of experience
Cons
Full 7 day weeks, not many days off
Versatile, fun job with tons of benefits
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 21, 2017
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is a staffing agency I have been working with since 2014. Their team has provided me with wonderful positions where I've been able to learn so many new skills! They recently had me working at FTD Inc as a customer service representative in a call center. My job was to It was very challenging at first but it taught me a lot about marketing, up-selling, and multitasking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews by Location