EASTSIDE CANNERY

EASTSIDE CANNERY Employee Reviews

Great employees
Bartender (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 8, 2015
Pros: Nice staff and management
Cons: Some really nasty customers
Customer base can be really rough. Understaffed at times. Area of company predicts clientel base obviously. You must be thick skinned and able to juggle company expectations along with guests expectations which often collide
Co-workers cool Management not
Original Cannery (Former Employee), Original CanneryNovember 4, 2014
No one has commented on the warehouse/receiver department? That's the one place that is NOT good! Manager is a complete jerk & the supervisor for the original Cannery is a complete lazy jerk and has the nerve to comment & say the receivers are paid too much but HE happens to be underpaid for doing NOTHING & the manager protects him even with his bad evaluations & it came from multiple departments. The manager is in charge of both properties but theyhave supervisors for both. I can't speak on the supervisor for Eastside Cannery though but she seemed like a firm but atleast fair lady. Original Cannery supervisor? Not so much.
GOOD CASINO
TABLE GAMES DEALER/ BOXMAN (Former Employee), Henderson, NVSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good edr.
Cons: not enough hours worked when cuts hit.
AVERAGE WORKPLACE WITH NOT MUCH CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS WHEN I WAS THEIR SO IT WAS SAME ALL 3 YEARS THEIR. AVERAGE PLACE, LOW TOKES.
Productive workplace
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 21, 2014
Pros: very friendly atmosphere.
Cons: they cut my full time status, because it was slow, then i lost my privileges, including my healthcare coverage.
A typical day at work: I start at 6 pm, usually work 8 hours. I'm happy about my co-workers and bosses. I also enjoy working with people.
work atmosphere
Part-time Houseperson (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 25, 2013
Pros: benefits, good work atmosphere
Cons: na
my day at work is always positive and my co workers are real nice and hard working people , i like working in teams
Fun place to work, enjoyed working with co-workers.
Cook (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 22, 2013
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: cut my hours too far back to continue working there.
Had a good chef that I worked with. I liked working there but was unable to continue working there when they cut back my hours.
My Life at Eastside Cannery
Count Room (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: work closer to home
Cons: n/a
Typical day at work come in count tables, poker, jet safe and Slot. I work from 3am to 11am. This job has taugh me a lot on how to be myself. To create my on path be a leader not a follower. My co-workers all have there good and there bad. But I try to help everybody the best way I can. The hardest part of my job is learning to stick up for myself when I know what I am doing is right. The most enjoybale part of my job is getting a pay check but learning new things every day.
Fun work place
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2012
Pros: free lunch break fast
Cons: enought break
Nice place,nice people, everything is good. People are nice

EASTSIDE CANNERY Salaries