Eastside Exterminators, family owned & operated since 1969, has an immediate opportunity for an Online Marketing Specialist to join our team. For more information on our company, visit: www.eastsideexterminators.com.
This role will work closely with our CEO to implement and advance our online marketing strategy and effectively manage SEO activities.
- Write, edit and proofread content for optimization
- Update image and text content on various sites and pages
- Implement SEO, site tagging requests, and page redirects
- Monitor site traffic analytics
- Optimize use of social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Assemble html and text email campaigns
- Associate’s Degree and 2 years of online marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior SEO experience, including experience managing PPC campaigns in Google AdWords and demonstrated ability to develop SEO-friendly content
- Experience and/or knowledge of SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Basic Server knowledge
- Graphic Design knowledge, including experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-directed and able to set priorities, meet deadlines and complete projects with limited oversight
Eastside Exterminators offers a GREAT small company atmosphere and full benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, IRA w/ co. match, paid vacation and personal days! For immediate consideration, apply today
Please go to http://www.hrpmsi.com/jobs/oms-aa.htm to apply
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
We have been solving pest problems in Seattle & the Eastside since 1969. Family is important to us and we work hard to keep your family...