Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)
Easy Speech Communication Center- Palm Desert, CA
To provide differential diagnostic and therapeutic services by assessing and treating children and adults with speech and language disorders in the following areas:
- Social-cognitive deficits
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Early intervention speech and language delays
- Preschool speech and language delay
- Pragmatic/social language group therapy
- Receptive/expressive language development Auditory processing disorders
Defines client's degree and type of speech, language, developmental delay, social-cognitive impairment by selecting and administering the most appropriate test instruments; interpreting diagnostic data; preparing written diagnostic reports, attending appropriate meetings.
· Improves the function of patients with speech, language, voice and/or swallowing impairments by planning treatment; conducting remedial programs.
· Modifies therapy program by periodically re-evaluating therapy goals; determining progress.
· Minimizes communicative impairment by providing counseling to the parents of early intervention, preschool, pre-lingual child who is at risk for speech or language disorder.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Master of Science Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communicative Disorders
Licensure in Speech-Language Pathology from the California State Medical Board. CFY's and RPE's are welcome ! – less
5 salaries reported
$36.72 per hour
4 salaries reported
$50.00 per hour
3 salaries reported
$50.00 per hour