Find out how you can become a part of EasyIT.
At EasyIT, we are growing rapidly and have open requirements for multiple resources. We are hiring for:
Service Desk Dispatcher\Coordinator -- The Service Desk Dispatcher\Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of technical resources through daily scheduling and coordination of service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, phone, or direct customer input
- Assign and schedule the appropriate technical resources to service tickets via the dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt reaction on service requests, escalating as needed
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress
- Coordination of IT support group to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Coordinating the shipping and receiving of technical equipment insuring it is properly identified, marked and sent to the appropriate department
- Insuring that the monthly scheduled maintenance is performed in a timely manner
- Monitoring of the Support Services boards insuring any automated requests are processed and completed
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Improve the productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as it occurs
- Understand processes in ticketing system by completing assigned training materials
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Accurate and professional entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
All positions at EasyIT are full-time salaried + bonus positions, plus benefits including health, dental, LTD and 401K with match, twelve paid days of vacation and 6 personal days to start. We also offer education and certification reimbursement. Perhaps most importantly, we believe in comp time, work-life balance and enjoying what you do.
To help streamline this process and ensure a prompt response -- PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR RESPONSE and format like the following : "Lastname, Firstname -- Dispatcher". All resumes are held in strict confidence and responded to discreetly