Looking for RN experienced in medication management AND providing care to person’s with Alzheimer’s disease. This is a part-time position, average 5-10 hours per week.
- Refill medication boxes accurately according to prescriptions
- Coordinate refills with pharmacy
- Drug interactions evaluations
- Assess clients ability to access and administer their medication
- Manage and maintain current medication list for each client
- Effectively communicate pertinent information with Director of Operations
- Must have the computer skills to use the internet, email and Microsoft Word.
- Provide Alzheimer’s disease training as well a number of other trainings to CNA/HHA’s.
- Must qualify to pass the Alzheimer’s Disease Training Certification application
- Answer questions and coach caregivers during training
- Apply time management to trainings to maintain schedule
EASYLIVING, Inc. is a fully licensed, private duty home health care company in Pinellas County. We are committed to providing our clients with one-on-one, dignified support they need to remain independent, safe and healthy in their own homes.
We are a 24 hours a day, seven days a week service with clients from as north as Tarpon Springs down to St. Petersburg.