EAT'N PARK

EAT'N PARK Employer Reviews

Great staff and fun environment
Hostess/Greeter (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 26, 2014
Great staff, fun managers, versatile work, and at times can be a very stressful.
Fun Workplace
Server (Former Employee), Baldwin, PAMay 23, 2014
Great managers, friendly co-workers. Decent salary. I enjoyed making people smile. It was difficult for me to vacuum floors while pregnant.
productive , always something to do
Server, Waitress (Former Employee), Erie, PAMay 15, 2014
Pros: daily cash flow
Cons: sidework
A typical day as a server is pretty basic . The job title explains it , Its not the most complicated job , but it has taught me a lot of patience and multitasking . Your part of a team , but most of the time your doing your own thing , getting your guests any and everything they would like .Your help them enjoy one of the mot important part of the day – more... , Dinner time ! Serving of course has its flaws , just like any other job but overall I think its a good experience , and theres nothing that bad about it to not want to do it . – less
Fun place to work at.
Cook (Former Employee), Bridgeport, WVFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: great employees, and worked around school as best as possible
Cons: nothing at all
Busy at times and very fun. I figure out I was a pretty good cook. Management was very helpful and professional. Co-workers were great people and fun to work with. The hardest part of my job was I was still attending high school. I had to go to school, then go to work until ten or eleven o'clock. Cooking for people and them enjoying it.
Busy
Drive Through Window Operator (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Every day I would answer phone lines and write down what customers ordered from six in the morning until three in the afternoon, which would be the breakfast and lunch rushes. I learned how to use a touch screen system to input information to the cooks for them to make what was ordered and how to multitask. My co-workers were mostly nice, but a few – more... were very rude and expected me to do their jobs as well. The hardest part of the job was when the lunch and breakfast rushes came and I would have all four phone lines busy. My favorite part was that if a customer didn't pick up their food within an hour of ordering it, whoever was working could eat it, so I tried new food. – less
Fun and Joking With a Loving Work Area
Greeter/Cashier/Baker (Former Employee), Swissvale, PAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: half off 1 meal while working/% off for working anytime/family environment
Cons: breaks are short
~I Would Walk Into Work
~Clock In
~Wash Hands
~Check The Oven
~Pull Cookies Off The Racks And Ice Them
~Watch The Front And Go Seat Or Go To The Register When Needed
Fun Place to Work
Server (Current Employee), johnstown, paJanuary 4, 2014
I love working for Eat'n'Park! Such a great atmosphere to work in.
Working environment
Waitress (Former Employee), Johnstown, PANovember 9, 2013
Nice atmosphere to work in. Flexible schedule. Co-workers were nice to work with as well.
rewarding
Manager (Former Employee), State College, PAOctober 8, 2013
Food service is a difficult field, but Eat'n Park has a great training program and do move you up the chain quickly if you want to go places in the company. With it being a chain you get opportunities to transfer to other places. Great career for a single person. Pays well if you have the time to give.
Frustrating at best
hostess (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 11, 2013
Pros: one free meal
Cons: short breaks, low pay, hostile work environment
The waitress bicker over seating. While this is understandable due to the nature of their occupation, it gives no excuse to harrass the ones who seat them. If a customer does not want to sit in their section, then we find a seat to their liking. The management should be more understanding and cooperative with their staff and not take sides. This has – more... been one of the most unsatisfactory places to work. – less
Average work experience
Hostess/Server (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 21, 2013
Average restaurant work experience with good, reliable general manager. Co-workers were give or take, depending on the individual. Enjoyable learning the regulars and conversing with them. Hardest part of the job was under-staffed shifts at times.
Restaurant
Hostess and Server (Current Employee), Mentor, OHJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Great place to work/ Great environment and the management is very flexible and caring.
Good environment
Server/Expediter (Current Employee), Somerset, PADecember 14, 2012
Pros: friendly staff
Your day can really vary depending on how busy or slow the restaurant is. I learned a lot about working with others and communicating with customers. The hardest part of this job is dealing with the pressure it can be hard at first but once you are use to it you will do just fine. I loved the busy work environment and the regular customers.
Hostess / expeditor
Hostess (Former Employee), Swissvale, PAAugust 8, 2012
Pros: first job
Greeted, seated, and cashed out customers.

Assisted servers with drinks, sides, salads, soups, dressings, milk shakes, deserts, and taking food to the tables.

Baked smiley cookies, made pies
Eat'n Park is a very demanding company to work for
Greeter (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 5, 2012
Working at Eat'N park puts a lot of pressure on me and all employees. The servers work as a team but on some days we are all on different days. All the my co-workers were very nice and try to help when need.