Eaton

Eaton Employee Reviews

Winning team with a supportive leadership environment
Leader (Current Employee), MIMay 19, 2015
Each day is atypical and provides for new learning and growth. Teammates pull together and support each other through frequently changing priorities and challenges. Leadership is supportive and engaged with the workforce.
good job, but undergoing changes
materials handler (Former Employee), Berea, OHMay 15, 2015
Pros: team environment
Cons: unorganized at times, and some people are too busy looking out for themselves, regardless of the amount of work needed to finish tasks.
too much micro-management, or not enough. they never seem to make a decision, without 20 people to review changes first
Building panels and laying out breakers.
Production Associate (Current Employee), Sumter, SCMay 14, 2015
My day at work consist of assembling a panel/ breaker box, labeling, bolting down, layiny out breakers, scanning paper work and standing from eight to ten hours.
Good Working Atmosphere
Stock Room Technician (Current Employee), Jackson, MSMay 12, 2015
I find that working here has helped me to better myself and attain a new positive out look on how much better I can be for me and my family.
Great place to grow
SHIPPING/RECEIVING CLERK (Former Employee), Concord, NCMay 7, 2015
This is a place that you can retire from. They offer good pay, and good benifits. The retirement plan is top notch. The work can be fast pace, but nothing that will kill you. Great job!
Very fast paced environment
Assembler (Current Employee), Long Branch, NJMay 7, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: no room for advancement, pay and benefits, union
The job itself is very easy. Was a challenge at first but after a month it isn't a challenge any more. The management team seems to be getting better but needs a lot of work. Hardest part of the job it not being able to move up in the work place. This is a union job which I find very annoying. I enjoy making putting out more work than what is required.
Good Company and good people
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Eaton Aerospace is a good Company to work for. It has great training programs and good co-workers, tries to promote within if you work and want to get promoted.
productive
Sr. DataStage Developer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 7, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
Great place to work. Management lacking leadership.
Shipping Lead (Former Employee), Arden, NCMay 6, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed challenges of job
Cons: Lack of safety training
Really enjoyed my day-to-day job functions and camaraderie with fellow employees. Lack of safety training and leadership at all levels of management led to my dismissal. Very unfortunate. Will always be grateful for skills learned at Eaton Corp., including use of different fork truck equipment ( stand-up, motorized pallet jack ), and the use of heavy duty cranes to move extra large pieces of gear.
chaotic and weak leadership/management
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: a small friendly and professional group of engineers
Cons: unskilled project guys/managers with no firm directions run the show.
The management team at Eaton are very incompetent with minimal experienced of aerospace standards and products functionalities and they come and go like revolving doors.
The co workers worked as a team
SENIOR UPS FIELD TECHICIAN (Former Employee), Seattle WashngtonMay 4, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: the hours
I really loved all the training that Eaton provided, along with the field training from some of my co workers out in the field. the traveling and meeting different from site to site was great.
Good company for professional growth
Manufacturing Manager (Current Employee), Jackson, MIMay 1, 2015
You have the chance to develop your professional career with full company support. Every 2 years you can choose to move on a lateral or vertical position, growth it's upon you.
eaton is a safe place to work
Senior Machinist (Current Employee), Searcy, ARMay 1, 2015
Pros: lots of traing
Cons: health care
I love working as a team and making a deference in safety quality
delivery cost. my day consist of a safety start up meeting then I go to my turn machine get my part to print and keep it in print. some times
I need to get in program and make adjustments
Once a great place to work
Tool Room Machinist (Current Employee), Roxboro, NCApril 26, 2015
Eaton was once a great employer in our small town but now it has become more politics than money making. Rules are not important to most and the general moral of the plant is in peril.
Eaton was a productive workplace with a manager who cares about his employees.
Electrical wiring (Former Employee), Aurora, COApril 25, 2015
A typical day at work included building panel boards and switch boards. During my employment I learned new techniques on how to build panel boards and switch boards. The easiest part of the job was helping ship the equipment.
good pay friendly co-workers
Electric Motor Assembler and Tester, Manpower (Former Employee), Shawnee, OKApril 23, 2015
good pay but worked a lot of weekends I learned to operate a forklift and material handling the hardest part of the job was the heat
Overall a decent company to work for
Sr. Materials Planning Analyst (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2015
Good benefits and room for professional growth. Great people, great values and very ethical; Flexible working environment and friendly colleagues
An excellent place to have worked at. Management was always on point and backed their employees.
Reman Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 19, 2015
It was a physically demanding yet rewarding job. I really enjoyed working with my hands. Management was always quick to act and resolve any conflict without picking favorites.
Great place to learn.
Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GAApril 17, 2015
As an program participant, Eaton does a great job at trying to align individuals with their career goals. I've had varied experiences, but finding a full time job is proving to be more difficult than I think it should be.
Great Place to work
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCApril 17, 2015
Pros: Great Place To Work
Cons: Everything was good at Eaton
When i was with Eaton I worked in the same department for all 19+ years and could do any job in LVB Low Voltage Busway. I Really enjoyed the different jobs that I done in LVB. I started off on the assembly line then moved to the tables to build Accessories then to be the Kanban Operator and last to be a Coordinator.

1 2 3 4 5

About Eaton

Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our – Read more

Eaton Salaries