Ebara Technologies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Keep on moving not worth applying
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 7, 2017
Keep on moving not worth applying. No room for advancement, management is blind high turnover due to disorganization. Once again their are better companies with better futures.
Pros
Cons
Cube jockies
Good company
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 18, 2015
Good job. I liked it a lot but I don't remember many aspects of the job since I worked there so long ago. I do remember that my direct supervisor made me feel comfortable and trusting in her capabilities.
Very Employee oriented company, great benefits,lots of internal support
Field Service Associate IV (Current Employee) –  Sacramento,caAugust 29, 2013
Enjoyed working for Ebara Technologies. My job was in Field Service. I always had someone to talk to over the phone since my job was away from the Main office. They were always supportive and willing to help. I would only see my Boss 2 -3 times a year and call at least 1 a week. He and the company trusted me to get the job done. Which I did, and I knew they were always a phone call away. I missed out on my company parties and events due to the distance between us. But I was always included in the Companies that I serviced over the years. I grew some great relationships with a lot of the people in those companies. They all gave me a place to feel like I had a workplace. I always appreciated the Trust Ebara instilled in me and the support they always provided. I loved that Job!!!!
Pros
Working from home, very supportive
Cons
missing out on the company parties and events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ebara Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5