ebay Enterprise

ebay Enterprise Employer Reviews

a day in the life
SENIOR IT MANAGER / CUSTOMER ANALYTICS MANAGER (Former Employee), Pacoima, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: work at home if necessary
Cons: no raises handed out for the last 2 years
cool technology, too many corporate IT contacts, domains.
Comfortable, flexible, a good first job.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 7, 2014
Pros: good pay, relaxed atmosphere, less stress.
Cons: long hours, poor job security, crazy customers.
I worked the night shift, so call volume was only busy for the first few hours, but what it lacked in volume it made up in quality of customer. Intoxicated, agitated, prank calls. It took a lot of patience, insight and understanding to deal with customers. Management was patient and helpful with new employees as were more experienced co-workers.

The – more... hardest part of the job was staying awake and focused during no call periods, the most enjoyable was the flexibility the slow times afforded me. – less
Prpoductive fun work place, easy going
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Reno, NVMarch 25, 2014
I enjoyed what I did there, although I wish management noticed when you gave 100% every single day.
Job Experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brunswick, GAMarch 25, 2014
Hardest part of job was making sure i heard the customers correctly
Setting up accts was the main assignment i had
Fun fast paced
Call center customer service agent (Current Employee), Melbourne floridaMarch 20, 2014
Ebay enterprise was an amazing place to work very fast paced and a lot of room for growth.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 7, 2014
Fun place to work and great social environment. Fun use with computers while also using the phones to talk to customers.
Productive work environment not micro-managed
Client Program Supervisor (Former Employee), Walton, KYMarch 7, 2014
Pros: great place to work and grow.
Cons: only seasonal work was available.
• Supervised over 300 warehouse workers at Ebay Enterprises fulfillment center who packaged and sent over nine million units during the peak season
• Conducted orientation training for all new and returning peak season workers
• Analyzed daily productivity reports and provided feedback to Ebay Enterprise managers
• Coached warehouse workers, helping – more... to improve productivity and attendance
• Conducted end of peak season exit interviews – less
It was a fun and productive work environment!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), 3045 Scarlett Street, Brunswick, GA 31525March 5, 2014
Pros: 30 minute lunch and 2) 15 minute breaks or 30 minute break
Cons: not enough breaks!
I enjoyed my time working here. I wish I could have stayed, but they no longer needed me. Because my assignment was done and it was a seasonal job. I met new people which I became friends with.I benfitted from the new friendships I made. As well as some experience I made in a call center.
An overall "OK" Place to work
Manager (Former Employee), KentuckyMarch 2, 2014
Pros: some of the perks of the job centered around 'giveaways', award ceremonies for the associate level personnel, such as spin the wheel for a gift card, or free day off with pay. also, the company occasionally held summer cook-outs for the associates.
Cons: company sponsored trips and picnics, were also held occassionally, although i never was able to attended any of them. the 3 times they had an outing, they were scheduled for the weekend when i was on vacation, not sure if that just ironic, or coincidence.
The hardest part of any job is feeling truly secure in it. This job was no different, even after 6 years of faithful and dedicated service, I still didn't fully feel I was a 'part of a team'.

My direct manager always preached teamwork, and unity across shifts, but then shifted negativity in his focus towards the shift that was struggling; even though – more... he was 'absent' from our facility a lot (sometime for months on end), and had no input or direction with what was happening operationally. Teamwork in the absence of consistent, approachable and available leadership, is merely a reflection of the lack of leadership, and was for the most part a free-for-all and looking out for number one to avoid being called to the principal's office. The hardest part of the job was the 'uncomfortable' feeling and lack of communication and teamwork with/from my superiors.

Although I enjoyed my work, and was very good at it, I felt that it was most definitely time to move on. I really enjoyed the work and the people that worked with and for me. Leaving behind such a talented group of folks was indefinably hard to do. – less
Decent Place to work
Outbound Associate (Current Employee), Shepherdsville, KYFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: newly renovated
A job that fairly compensates you for the work you do. People are friendly and management makes you feel as though they actually care about your life outside the company.
Innovative, Productive, and lessons taught work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: agents and coworkers were a joy to work with
Cons: no work and life balance, barely received lunch breaks
My typical day of work would consist of call auditing, taking escalated calls, monitoring staffing levels, weekly meetings and coachings with the agents, and monitoring the daily operations of the business. I have learned to be a productive Manager while dealing with a diversity of agents and clients. I have also become a great team player as with working – more... with my immediate Management team to create a overall better business flow. The hardest part of my job would of been dealing with the escalated customer issues and ensuring their overall satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with the people who I worked with as we were almost like a family. – less
Productive and fun environment to work in
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 24, 2014
The overall review i have for this company is beyond perfect. I have learned a lot from this company and i would recommend other people to work for such an amazing company.
Great Co-Workers
Sales (Former Employee), MelbourneFebruary 6, 2014
The people you work with are awesome. the rest.... If you like customer service this works for you. Beyond that this job may be emotionally draining.
Manager, Client Services - Call Center Operations (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIFebruary 5, 2014
Client interaction, internal and external
Serve as the primary point of contact for client contacts. Set and fulfill client expectations. Escalate all client issues to relevant Point of Contacts within the organization. Review and approve all clients invoicing. Facilitates communication between client and various departments and promotes effective interdepartmental – more... working relationships and assists in developing mutual team goals. – less
Enjoyable
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Richwood, KYJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: seasonal
Work day average cool people simple job tasks.
Mostly picking items ordered, not very strict can be very repetitive.
Often leave early.
Hardest part of the job staying when offered VTO.
productive, and job stability
Picker and packer (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: long breaks
Is a company that offers many benefits and learn enough in each area as you apply your knowledge, the part of personnel management is very good as there is respect between all either supervisors and other personnel, in if no hard parts to do as you arrange them to your job easier
Challenging, fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJanuary 24, 2014
A typical day included dozens of service calls. I learned to effectively solve various consumer issues/complaints without further upsetting him/her. Another great aspect of working here is the family atmosphere projected by upper management & fellow co-workers. I especially enjoyed being a temporary supervisor (floorwalker) to my fellow employees. However, – more... the most difficult aspect of the job would have to be assisting unruly callers without sounding negative or condescending. – less
Happy Place to Work
Scheduling Clerk (Current Employee), Sparks NvJanuary 21, 2014
Love coming to work and interact with so many nice coworkers, and know that i have a place.
Steady and always taking calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: coffee, lunch room, snack machines
Cons: training
I liked working for this company, incoming calls were steady and day went by really fast, but the job was seasonal and it finally slowed down and people were let go that were hired seasonal. Management was very good, and the enviroment was great. I liked most about this job was my hours, and the pay and overtime was nice.
very enjoyable work place
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Walton, KYJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: walking around the workplace (for orders)
Cons: short breaks (15 min.) on a 12 hour shift
eBay were one of my favorite jobs the people and the environment were great and very welcoming. I love working at a steady pace, sorting constantly moving and transporting.