eBay Inc.

eBay Inc. Employer Reviews

Sale things on Ebay
Saler (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 23, 2015
I co-worked with friends on ebay. Basicly, I managemented the web and communicated with customers. My communication skills have been improved observably, and I am pretty familiar with the online selling systems after I worked on ebay.
Great place to work, if you don't mind the occasional angry customer
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Melbourne, FlFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: benefits.
Cons: angry customers
Ebay is an awesome place to work when they aren't selling it every year. They provide activities, meals during holidays, xbox, tv's, pool table, and small gym for use while on breaks. Typical day at work includes lots and lots of phone calls. Management is different through out the building because of all the different clients there are.
Many changes
Creative (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: great employees
Cons: confusing direction
Talented employees in a fun work environment. Too many large, overarching company direction changes in too short a span of time.
Very friendly working enviroment. Smart and nice co-workers.
Manager, CRM Analyst (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 18, 2015
eBay gave me opportunity to learn internet marketing business. I am very proud of having chance to utilize one of the biggest and most comprehensive data set to analyze customers' behaviors. Especially, working with smart and nice co-workers in the team helped me finish smooth transition from IT specialist to marketing analyst.
Customer Service
CSR (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: mandatory random overtime
A typical day at work consisted of assisting dissatisfied customers, tracking packages, honoring discounts and promotions, placing online orders for customers. I learned how to type quickly while placing orders. Management wasn't very effective, regardless of what they told you or promised you had to be overseer by a senior supervisor. My co-workers were the very best thing about the job, they understood the feelings and situations we went through. The hardest part of the job is being cool while getting blamed for something you had no doing of. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing and hearing the joy of a regular customer coming back for to place another order because they're so happy with your knowledgeable experience.
Great workplace
Tier 1 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 17, 2015
I learned a lot at this company as far as customer service. It was not a stable position though because they always send you home early.
good for experience but not necessary for long term career growth
Analyst (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Too many layers and re-org very often, not easy to stay stable ;
Good thing is to have cross functional team work opportunities.
Great place to learn and grow! Love the people and the culture!
Sr. Product Manager; Global Self Help (Current Employee), La Vista, NEFebruary 15, 2015
I've worked at PayPal for almost 15 years. I've had numerous opportunities to expand my skill set, travel the world, and I've been honored to meet some of the greatest people I never knew I needed to meet.
Training was great
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 13, 2015
Training was amazing and I loved working with all different kinds of people. The job wasn't for me, but I believe I had taken a lot from this training class.
very flexible
Sells Associate (Current Employee), Berkeley Springs, WVFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
really a great place to work. takes awhile to get used to but is a fantastic experience. really enjoy working here, would recommend to a friend.
Job is always in turmoil
Customer Service (Current Employee), Draper, UTFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free soda, free snacks once a week, great pay
Cons: management
Ever changing culture that leaves you job status in limbo. Management can't get out of their own way, but they pay super well.
Alright if you can handle the call volume
CCR (Former Employee), MElbourneFebruary 10, 2015
A typical day at work was waiting on a open computer, getting bombarded with calls some good some horrible. All around a goood job if you have the skin for it.
Fast Paced Work Environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE - STUBHUB (Current Employee), melbourne flFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: shot breaks, lunches, not family oriented
• Assist customers with the purchase of tickets and tracking of customer orders
• Provide tech support in Trouble shooting in customer account and system issues
• Assist with customer charges , payments, credits and compensations
• A member of the Customer’s Resolution Team

The Hardest Part of Helping is the system Issues and handling each issue within a 1 call resolution.
Productive Work Enviroment
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Current Employee), Martinsville, VAFebruary 8, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of picking items throughout the warehouse, and putting them in the correct slot on your cart. Normally every cart would have a total of 25 order sheets, each sheet containing multiple items for you to pick. Than I would switch to packing the items from the finished picked carts. I learned to bubble wrap, bag and box multiple items from clothes and shoes to toys and glass items. Packing consisted of inspecting items, making sure the correct items match the order sheets, packaging items safely and correctly, and labeling all finished orders to be shipped out. The hardest part of my job I would say was packing heavy glassware and cookware items, lifting the 50+ lbs finished packed orders. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new skills and jobs.
Siebel CRM Consultant
Support Consultant (Current Employee), UtahFebruary 6, 2015
Over 11 years of experience in Siebel CRM and worked in various domains covering all stages of Application Development as a team member as well as a team lead.
Worked extensively in Implementation, Enhancements & Support projects for various Siebel CRM product suits.
Good Experience on Admin, Configuration, Workflow, eScript, VBScript, EAI, Outbound Communication Manger, Web Services, Siebel CTI with Avaya, CCA and Genesys, Siebel Portal Integration, Exposure to EIM, Analytics, Assignment Manager and InQuira.
Good understanding of Business Processes involved in different Siebel Applications.
Over 7 years of experience in Siebel EAI and worked as a Real Time Interface Lead.
Over 4 Years involved in Siebel Support Project. Over 2 Years Experience in working with RUEI Monitoring Tool.
Trained at Oracle’s Fusion Application developing Tool JDeveloper SOA Suite 11g, ADF, ODI and concepts related to Oracle fusion’s CRM application.
Productive and fun workplace
Associate Account Manager- Fashion (Former Employee), Draper, UTFebruary 5, 2015
eBay was a friendly and open company. The emphasis is on getting your work done on time and not necessarily being at your desk from 9-5. It was flexible and working from home was an option.
Very professional and fun workplace
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne flFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: free gym
Cons: short breaks
I learned how to strive for great customer service, to always listen to customers issue and problems so we can find the solution. Management was an open door policy, they were always concerned and interested in our ideas to better help the customers. My co-workers were all very professional and fun to be around daily. The hardest part of my job is to stay firm to our policy and procedure but also find the4 best way to please and satisfy an irate customer. The most enjoyable part is when I will de escalate an unhappy customer, to insure they will hang up happy.
I love eBay and worked there for 13 years but glad not there now
Sr. Operations Manager,Self-Technical Help & OE PM (Former Employee), Draper, UTFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: care about employees good benefits and perks and good time
Cons: some leadership been there too long needs a refresh in thought and more discipline on oe
The company is in a major rut especially with the change of Leadership and moving out PAYPAL. It's going to have to find its way as its no longer a leader at all. Big 800 Pound Gorilla that survives because of Google Search Placement not because anyone actually thinks I want to go shopping at eBay today.
Great Company
Senior Quality Assurance / Data Analyst (Current Employee), Rye Brook NYFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: free tea/coffee
Cons: would be great to have with additional processes and streamlined work tasks
Great Place to work , friendly environment and great work life balance. Aces Data is great , with constant room for growth .
Challenging and relaxed work environment
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great benefits, healthcare, 401k, time off
I never had a typical day at work, which is what made eBay a great employer. I was the financial analyst for a single distribution center as well as a member of the finance team. Each day had a new challenge, either working with the distribution center director or the finance team.
The finance group was a mixture of talents and skills, each analyst was able to work on a task for the entire division that fit their strengths.

1 2 3 4 5

About eBay Inc.

The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on – Read more