eBay Employee Reviews

M2m appeals call center (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 24, 2016
Awesome company. Very good to employees great benefits. Family oriented place. Not alot of room for advancement. However i would not say anything negative in regard to this company
Pros
Customer service. Friendly atomosphere
Cons
None.
indendent sales
Independent internet sales (Current Employee) –  at homeSeptember 19, 2016
easy way to sell products, although they do have listing fees and you can only work using paypal.
I don't feel that their customer service is the best ,or that the app is a good fit for me .
Pros
work at home
Cons
limited sales/listings selling fees
Great Work Environment.
IT Production Analyst (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 14, 2016
Wonderful environment to work in along with a wonderful staff of coworkers and managers. Growth opportunities could be more available along with better job security, but the compensation is definitely better then the industry standard.
the worst place ever
Mediation (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 13, 2016
It not even worth the review.... did not like it at all, they pump you up by acting like this place is the greatest when it is not.They promise your certain things and never deliver. Dont even get started on management
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Pacoima, CA 91331September 12, 2016
Company was very flexible,fun, and had good benefits. My friendships are still here after so many years and thanks to this job.
Pros
overtime
Cons
agency
you're just a number
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GASeptember 9, 2016
better keep those metrics up. no one cares about anything else. great for somebody in dire need of a job, less so for anyone with an ounce of self respect.
Pros
money
Cons
everything else
Buyer / Seller
Retail Seller (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 5, 2016
Ebay was a great opportunity to expand my knowledge of purchasing and selling. Not only did I learn how to buy and sell items, but I also learned customer service skills. In the long run, outstanding customer service is what kept my business going.
Typical day at work
Customer Service/ Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FL 32901September 2, 2016
Ive learn how to be a great customer representative. Learn that all people want is help. From management to co workers, you get to learn a lot from each and every one of them. Things such as knowing how to use your communication skills. Knowing how to get out of a escalation call. The hardest part of the job is back to back calls but the most enjoyable part of the job is hanging up the phone after im done with a customer knowing I just help a customer and theyre indeed satisfied.
Sr. SAS Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 31, 2016
Great place to work and good learning experience in terms of learning new technical tools like R, Tableau, Qlick View etc.
Overall gave an opportunity to grow
Good Experience
Ebay Seller (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 30, 2016
I liked selling items on eBay as it was versatile and just about anything could be sold. I think a lot of people underestimate the idea of having a website with something like 120 million users, all at your fingertips.

Want to know more about eBay?

Ask a question
A good job for college students
Assist shipping (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 29, 2016
A good starter job where you can gain valuable experience in the warehouse industry. Not a lot of room for advancement and the pay is low. There is a high turnover rate and very few full time employees.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
short breaks
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 25, 2016
Working at eBay wasn't terrible, but I don't agree that it's one of the best places to work in Texas. The managers were never there and training wasn't all that thorough.
Work at home. Great hours
Sales (Current Employee) –  Greens Fork, INAugust 21, 2016
I worked at home, selling here and there on eBay. This was a great opportunity to work on my own terms. It just did not pay the bills.
Ebay
EBay warehouse (Former Employee) –  Walton, KYAugust 16, 2016
I have a lot experience with ebay.. i was very hard work on gift wrap who they want us wrap gifts from order and i have to follow thier order any color with gift wrap..
Productive and Fun at Workplace
Sr Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Sr Java DeveloperAugust 16, 2016
transparent in process. supportive.
I recommend any one want to get into consulting jobs
The company gives you a stable and positive environment to work. The management is always approachable for any issues that you face at work
Leader in Payment processing
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 16, 2016
Working with passionate and dedicated business leaders to find the best talent for the positions open. Working with a talented Talent Acquisition team that was able to take on multiple projects and successfully complete and hire the right talent in a timely manner. The hardest part of the job was to balance priorities. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to work with and build relationships with business leaders and provide exceptional service to our teams.
limiting and short sited
Supply Chain Finance Program Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 15, 2016
Difficult to see how this company will survive without innovation of its products and services. Add to it the high spend vs incoming revenue and it makes for a questionable future.
Pros
competitive salaries
Cons
lacking knowledgable managers / racial diversity
Love working for myself
Internet Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2016
I was very successful at internet sales for several years. It takes a lot of research to find what to sell. If you are willing to put the time into it, you can be successful.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Lots of work if you are successful
CALL CENTER/ Work from home
PC Technician (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAAugust 10, 2016
Was good at what I did I am a great people person. It was a good place to work fast pace at times, but you get to talk to many different types of people and help them.
Best internship experience
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 4, 2016
One of the best place to perform internship for software engineer (Machine Learning). The higher management pays a lot of attention towards interns. They have the best intern event