eBay Employee Reviews

Fun place to work,
Customer Service Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 8, 2015
The hardest part of this job is the red tape that comes from upper management making decisions before fully analyzing all potential problems. The Best part of this job is knowing that every day I am preventing our members from being victims of fraud related crimes.
Pros
Excellent Healthcare, Bagel Days, Decent Dental
ok
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 2, 2015
i liked ebay. if you like easy, on your feet job. this is the job for you. especially during the holiday season, you get paid A LOT of overtime. expect no off days during and until holiday season is over.
Learned to use the computer
EBay seller (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 19, 2015
Opened a store. I sold dance supplies and was able to make enough money for my living expense. Packing and sending goods sold. Daily trips to post office.
Pros
Choose my own hours
Cons
money earned
Work as much or as little as you wish
Online Store Owner (Current Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILNovember 18, 2015
As a store owner on eBay I have achieved and maintained top rated power seller status.

eBay offers many promotions and incentives to help and encourage you to grow as a seller.

A great company where you are paid immediately to your paypal account.
They give you all the tools you need to keep your store updated and to track your stores sales and summary.
Pros
Fun, rewarding, Meet new people, Forum Communities
Great place to grow
Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2015
Great place to grow a career. There are uncertain times ahead due to major divestment of previous acquisitions. If you can weather the storm you will definitely be rewarded.
fun and fast-paced
Executive Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 18, 2015
• Serve as one of the main points of contact for all executive-level candidates for eBay’s Executive Talent Acquisition team.
• Schedule and coordinate all phone and in-person interviews to include travel, special requests and interview team preparations.
• Host candidates on-site for interviews, and create a positive interview experience.
• Partner with eBay executives to facilitate communication across interviewing teams in development of interview scheduling and strategies.
• Work on complex international interview calendaring for high-profile eBay execs; to include interactions with support team.
• Work with eBay’s executive recruitment team to drive a differentiated candidate experience.
• Identify operational opportunities to increase efficiency of process and systems.
• Work as required on any additional support activities related to the closing of a candidate.
Flexible place to work
Senior Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 11, 2015
Work real hard to get to the next level (glass ceiling). Good place to start out your career and get great exposure to situations related to your career.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Seem to get stuck in one role
productive fun work place with ping pong table
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Walton, KYNovember 11, 2015
it was an okay place I just don't like working in a warehouse I would rather be doing some sort of construction work. supportive management the where really nice and understanding.
Pros
benifiets
Cons
short breaks
Personalized Experience
Business Owner/Operator (July-July) (Former Employee) –  Queen Creek, AZNovember 9, 2015
Great at home job I founded while going through family stored merchandise. This experience was a great one to find my independence and strength to start my own company.
awesome
danishmidcenturymodern (Current Employee) –  danishmidcenturymodernNovember 9, 2015
I like working customers and or guests. I am a customer service oriented professional. my typical day is helping customers. The hardestnpart is making everyone happy.
Excellent independent work opportunity
Freelance Retail Merchandise Seller (Current Employee) –  HomeNovember 8, 2015
eBay offers endless opportunities for learning marketing, sales, packaging, research, time management and customer service skills. You have to be disciplined and adept at time management to be able to offer the best customer service, as well as not to let your activity interfere with your daily life routine. It can be a very rewarding experience, as well as a decent financial opportunity.
Pros
Communicating with people from all around the world
Cons
Having to put up with eBay's constantly changing fee structure
Ebay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GANovember 6, 2015
I loved working for Keurig. All the people are really nice and I loved working with them and am excited about the possibility of coming back to work for such an Amazing company
Nice life balance
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  San Jose, UTNovember 4, 2015
eBay is very flexible with schedule and pretty laid back. Good pay & Benefits. It takes awhile to get hired if you are an AWF but still not bad.
Productive and fast paced company
Exec/Project Assistant - Corporate Finance (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 3, 2015
Fast paced company to work for.
Supportive co-workers and management.
Very political company, but to be expected given it's size.
Room for professional growth.
Fair bonus payouts
Pros
great culture
Cons
no cons
hard to find new products
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 3, 2015
If you can find products to sell you can do well and stay busy. If you dont like working alone it can be a lonely life sitting in your home.
Pros
control your own hours
Cons
lonely job
a good place to work
Experimentation Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 2, 2015
Good place to work. Fun and can learn a lot in marketplace. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Fun place, nice building, free soda.
bilingual CSR (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 1, 2015
Fun place, nice building, nice people. Poor management. They add more and more responsibilities for the same pay.

They have paid training, which is fun and even though it's a long process.

Recruiting process takes forever.
Pros
Free soda
Cons
bad management
The most enjoyable part of my job is satisfying my costumers.
eBay Seller (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 30, 2015
Like with any job you have your pros and cons. Overall it is a rewarding job, because I get the opportunity to satisfy my clients.
Pros
I am able to work from my own home.
Cons
Being fully responsibe for your returns and shipping.
Ebay is a fun and easy way to make money on your own time.
Owned Online Store (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2015
Ebay's formats are easy to use, and they create a database for customers to find your store around the world. The only limitations are how much you decide to list.
Fast pace and enjoyable work enviorment.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Walton, KYOctober 24, 2015
My fellow coworkers and the management staff were very friendly and helpful. This warehouse was huge and very unorganized, so it made picking orders really frustrating, and it being so hot inside the warehouse made it even more irritating. But working the bag line, packing orders, and gift wrapping were very enjoyable because you get to see all the different kinds of items & inventory that this division of eBay held. This was also only a seasonal job.
Pros
Super nice break room with a pool table.
Cons
Very hot in the warehouse.