At Ebeacon, we design and develop large, sophisticated web sites, specializing in B2B sites for manufacturing, distribution, and engineered products. Our sites typically include large, complex product catalogs (10,000 or more items), e-commerce, content and document management, and a variety of third-party data and service integrations.
Our marketing services leverage the rich product, customer, and services data available in our platform for SEO/PPC, email marketing, dynamic content generation, and social media. Individual client sites average 200,000 - 500,000 page views per month.
We seek a passionate, engaged, highly motivated PHP and MySQL programmer. You'll work on a team of similarly engaged design and programming professionals developing and refining CMC3, our proprietary web application.
CMC3 is a content platform, developed and supported exclusively by Ebeacon, that integrates a company's online catalog, marketing, and e-commerce for an all-in-one solution. In terms of features, Magento Enterprise is a competitor.
- Enhance the features and functionality of CMC3
- Participate as an active contributor to roadmap, feature, and other CMC3 planning
- Create custom tools and applications for CMC3 for client-specific projects
- Extend and enhance CMC3 integration with third-parties
- Provide support for CMC3
- Support the production and development of client websites
- PHP5 (OO experience using MVC framework preferred) and MySQL5
- Foundation/SASS experience
- Ajax, XML and Web Services
- GIT management and usage
- Able to move easily between projects. Flexible and detail oriented.
- Strong team member with strategic ideas and good communication skills.
You must have excellent problem-solving and communication skills; a strategic view of how to design, implement, and enhance web database applications; and sensitivity to customer and end-user data requirements.You'll work on a variety of projects, so an ability and willingness to shift your focus among multiple projects is essential.
Minimum 2 years experience developing PHP web applications and related experience.
Our preference is to hire a full-time employee onsite in our Kansas City office. However we will consider remote workers and/or contractors who possess the appropriate skill set and experience.