Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don't work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Whether you're on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer.
• We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service & Compassion.
• We have a competitive compensation program with outstanding benefits.
• Through training and educational programs, including tuition reimbursement, we invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees.
• Ebenezer offers opportunities for challenges and advancement in a growing and vibrant organization.
• Employees’ opinions are valued as we work together to create a positive culture and exceptional living environments for those we serve.
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer
As a part of Fairview Health Services, the opportunities within Ebenezer are not limited to a single job in a single location. From community-based services and senior housing to acute, transitional and long-term care we offer a full range of opportunities for growth and change within our system. – less
6 salaries reported
$11.46 per hour