Ebenezer Employee Reviews in United States

Disappointed
Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Long Lake, MNJanuary 3, 2016
I believe this place has potential to become something amazing. However, the management isn't very friendly and they are not understanding of the care attendants. Some employees are not very good at working as a team and can be selfish. Management leaves concerns at the door and ignore them. They seem to pick favorites and I think that's not okay in the medical field. We all need to be treated equal. If they are an equal opportunity employer they need to start acting like it. I would recommend this place to families, but be cautious of management. Your loved ones would be well taken care of here.
Cons
You only get your 30 and the two fifteen breaks your supposed to get you never do, and people get upset when you do.
Growth Opportunities and a Wonderful Team!
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 13, 2016
I began working for Ebenezer almost 6 years ago (wow!-- the time has flown!) as a Nursing Assistant at Ebenezer Ridges Care Center in Burnsville. I absolutely loved working hands on with the seniors and decided at that point that I wanted a career in senior care. Much like all healthcare jobs, the job itself was physically and emotionally demanding; however the rewarding feeling of helping someone was always there. Since then, I have held various positions within Ebenezer as they have helped me grow in my career. When I graduated college, I interned with Ebenezer, after that I took a position as a Campus Project Manager and now work as an HR Consultant at the Corporate Office. Ebenezer is a company that is not only devoted to providing quality senior care, but also helping their employees reach their career goals. The people that I work with are dedicated, passionate, and driven. Ebenezer is a company that is always looking to improve themselves and try new things. I feel valued as an employee and have felt supported throughout my career. I am proud to work for this organization!
Not run very well
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 28, 2016
No breaks because you're too busy, management doesn't care to help out at all when needed, expected to fill your own shifts even in emergencies and if you can't find anyone to cover them you will be given occurrences and then written up.
Terrible place to work
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PAJanuary 13, 2014
Taking care of the daily needs of toddlers.
I would create age appropriate lesson plans for toddlers.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the management that was not doing their job to ensure safety of staff and children.
I really like working here, its just time for a change
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Mequon, WIJuly 17, 2013
I work m-f 630-330, with two year olds. Im very close with all my coworkers we are like family. the hardest part of my job is when the children turn 3 and leave my room, i get really attached to the kids. most enjoyable is being around the kids.
Great Church
President (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, SCMay 23, 2012
Love going to worship at this church. I feel so relief when i go to church on Sunday Morning.