Ebenezer Employee Reviews

Hard job but amazing pay and people
Culinary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orono, MNJuly 12, 2017
Amazing cooks, and a very great shift manager. This was my first job, and working with the elders gave me a better view on life. The residents were very sweet and kind. The only problem was the breaks. I would work 6.5 hour shifts and wouldn't have time to take a break because there was a lot of tasks to finish.
work day
Care attendant (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MNJuly 11, 2017
the typical day of work was busy, loved the people i worked with. Management wasn't the best on the side i worked with do to scheduling issues and being denied leave when needed it the most.Hardest part was time management when you have everyone paging at the same time and time management is highly needed.
Pros
learning experience
Cons
scheduling
Buen ambiente de trabajo.
vendedor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaJune 1, 2017
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo y relajado. Y la paga muy buena.
Pros
Buena paga y ambiente laboral.
Cons
No hay salida para comer son corridas.
Good
Culinary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNMarch 28, 2017
Good Environment I feel it is a good place to work, good benefits and overall good positive attitude from fellow employees and upper management, Good to engage with the resident.
Good company
Chef (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 4, 2016
This has been a good company to work for over all, they allow for you to put in some of your own creative ideas as a culinary artist,I due feel as a person of many years of experience and dedication I provide to the day to day operation that the wages could be greater than they are.
Pros
4 Ten and a half hour days
Cons
no over time
Not run very well
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 28, 2016
No breaks because you're too busy, management doesn't care to help out at all when needed, expected to fill your own shifts even in emergencies and if you can't find anyone to cover them you will be given occurrences and then written up.
Growth Opportunities and a Wonderful Team!
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 13, 2016
I began working for Ebenezer almost 6 years ago (wow!-- the time has flown!) as a Nursing Assistant at Ebenezer Ridges Care Center in Burnsville. I absolutely loved working hands on with the seniors and decided at that point that I wanted a career in senior care. Much like all healthcare jobs, the job itself was physically and emotionally demanding; however the rewarding feeling of helping someone was always there. Since then, I have held various positions within Ebenezer as they have helped me grow in my career. When I graduated college, I interned with Ebenezer, after that I took a position as a Campus Project Manager and now work as an HR Consultant at the Corporate Office. Ebenezer is a company that is not only devoted to providing quality senior care, but also helping their employees reach their career goals. The people that I work with are dedicated, passionate, and driven. Ebenezer is a company that is always looking to improve themselves and try new things. I feel valued as an employee and have felt supported throughout my career. I am proud to work for this organization!
A place to work and grow as a person and employee
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 8, 2016
Ebenezer is a fine organization. It has provided me with growth opportunities, challenge and a strong culture of support and fun. I enjoy being part of an organization that fosters teamwork and whose mission is to help older adults live the best life they can live in positive and comfortable surroundings.
Disappointed
Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Long Lake, MNJanuary 3, 2016
I believe this place has potential to become something amazing. However, the management isn't very friendly and they are not understanding of the care attendants. Some employees are not very good at working as a team and can be selfish. Management leaves concerns at the door and ignore them. They seem to pick favorites and I think that's not okay in the medical field. We all need to be treated equal. If they are an equal opportunity employer they need to start acting like it. I would recommend this place to families, but be cautious of management. Your loved ones would be well taken care of here.
Cons
You only get your 30 and the two fifteen breaks your supposed to get you never do, and people get upset when you do.
Terrible place to work
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PAJanuary 13, 2014
Taking care of the daily needs of toddlers.
I would create age appropriate lesson plans for toddlers.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the management that was not doing their job to ensure safety of staff and children.
I really like working here, its just time for a change
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Mequon, WIJuly 17, 2013
I work m-f 630-330, with two year olds. Im very close with all my coworkers we are like family. the hardest part of my job is when the children turn 3 and leave my room, i get really attached to the kids. most enjoyable is being around the kids.
Great Church
President (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, SCMay 23, 2012
Love going to worship at this church. I feel so relief when i go to church on Sunday Morning.