POSITION TITLE: PRODUCT LINE MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY)
Eberl Iron Works, Inc. is a multi-generation Buffalo-based company whose product/service lines include metal fabrication, rooftop support, Unistrut, systems installation and traffic safety. The Product Line Manager works collaboratively with the management team as well as internal and external sales teams, modeling the tradition of service valued by the company.
Focused on the overall growth and profitability of the company, the Product Line Manager will be responsible for monitoring the financial performance of all product lines; recommending strategies for creating operational efficiencies, optimizing inventory control based on sales projections, increasing market share; and, enhancing company branding. He/she will obtain results through creating and implementing a rolling three-year growth plan and evaluating results.
Through effective marketing efforts, the Product Line Manager will ensure Eberl Iron Works is a leader in the industry by analyzing industry trends, regulatory changes, competitor actions and customer buying trends. He/she will recommend new products and applications to meet market needs with supporting sales and revenue forecasts. He/she will ensure the successful delivery of new products by creating supporting marketing materials, pricing strategies, promotion and sales forecasts, website changes/enhancements; and, product/service rollout plans including internal and customer-oriented product training programs.
The Product Manager will support sales through identifying prospective customers; identifying strategies to penetrate major accounts; and other initiatives to secure and retain a long-term, loyal customer base. He/she will support the sales team by attending meetings and conducting presentations as a product line specialist, contributing data-driven persuasive information regarding product features and benefits. He/she will be instrumental in supporting the sales team by delivering communication pieces including press releases, product literature, and promotional materials suitable for distribution and/or website inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a engineering, technical or construction field
- 5+ years experience in product line management/promotion
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Familiarity with construction trades
- Experience marketing through distribution channels
OTHER JOB INFORMATION:
- Position is full-time – 40 hours/week; will require additional hours as workload requires. A competitive benefit package is included. A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with necessary insurance is required. Road travel as well as statewide and national day, evening and overnight travel is required.
- Team atmosphere with small staff, open communication and minimal hierarchy.
- Office is located in downtown Buffalo, NY.
To apply, please send a cover letter and current resume by
Friday, June 28, 2013 at 5 p.m.
For more information about the Eberl Iron Works Inc., please visit www.eberliron.com
Eberl Iron Works Inc. is an equal opportunity employer