Eberspaecher North America Inc

Eberspaecher North America Inc Employee Reviews

Bad
Worker (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MIJanuary 14, 2018
Worst place I have ever worked... 70 plus hours a week for the last 8 months with no end in sight... Management sucks, promotes the butt kissers with no experience.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
everything else
Productive and informative
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Northport, ALApril 11, 2017
Enjoyed learning factory machine functions and safety skills. Very fast pace and enjoyed working in a team setting, but also being abled to work independently.
Productive place of work.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Northport, ALFebruary 11, 2017
It's a good place to start off with when you want to get experience in welding. It's a great working experience. People can learn tips and pointers about welding and how productive companies operate. They'll help you better your skills and knowledge to be a better welder, understanding the process of what you're doing and doing the job the best that you can.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Decent pay and benefits
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Northport, ALDecember 19, 2016
Overall, the company as a whole is a fairly decent company. Management could use a little help at times, and HR is at its all time worse! However, I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn and grow here at this company!
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Short breaks, work 6 days a week, not appreciated, no bonuses
Good family-oriented Place nice place to work friendly people friendly atmosphere
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 2, 2016
My review of eberspaecher in the last six years I've been here blind the light make good friends lot of good people looking forward into furthering my education and maybe moving on to another job
Excellent enviroment, they support self improvement
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILNovember 27, 2016
Wonderful place to work, very clean environment. Teamwork is a very intricate part of the company culture. They like to give positions of advancing in house.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Hours depend on customer productivity
Enjoyable place to work
Senior Accounts Receivable & Collections (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIOctober 26, 2016
The work environment is nice. Management is supportive when employees need problem resolution. The work environment is relaxed and coworkers are helpful.
Pros
Great insurance benefits
Cons
Relocating 28 miles west from WHQ
fun and nice place to work
Fork truck driver (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 17, 2016
i had fun and met new people everyday, i enjoyed driving hilo and everyone was really nice and friendly. long hours but it goes by quickly
productive
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIMarch 29, 2016
Manufacturing dash boards and center consoles for the ford f 150. Trimming flash off of the door panels to connect the safety features
unpredictable
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Novi, MINovember 2, 2015
This is only one of this companies plants. It has one company it is a supplier to. I would feel more secure if we had more customers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks and lunches
productive and organized work enviornment
Pipe bender, Materials handler (Former Employee) –  Novi, MISeptember 8, 2015
Great work enviornment. Although it was very fast paced, everyone helped each other out to meet daily goals. Very organized company.
Exhausted Company
Lead Person (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, IL`August 12, 2015
I really though that the company that I worked at was very interested making exhausted pipes for Chrysler. This was something very new to me , I learned a lot from it and got a lot of hands on training and the hours and benefit was great. The co workers that I worked with was great to me and we had fun and got the work done on our shift. What was the most enjoyable part of the job for me was when I got promoted from machine operator to lead person taking on more job duties and responsibility's. The hardest part of the job for me was making sure that we watched our quality parts so that we don't send defected parts to the company, the customers.
Pros
Cookouts
Cons
Short Breaks
Production Associate/Hi-Low Driver (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIchiganMarch 4, 2015
Great job advancement. Deal with a Tier One Supplier. It is one of the biggest suppliers in North America. I make a living with this job. Like the people I work with to.
Pros
A great living
Cons
lots of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eberspaecher North America Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Eberspaecher North America Inc Reviews by Location