Eberspaecher North America Inc Employee Reviews in United States

productive
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIMarch 29, 2016
Manufacturing dash boards and center consoles for the ford f 150. Trimming flash off of the door panels to connect the safety features
unpredictable
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Novi, MINovember 2, 2015
This is only one of this companies plants. It has one company it is a supplier to. I would feel more secure if we had more customers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks and lunches
productive and organized work enviornment
Pipe bender, Materials handler (Former Employee) –  Novi, MISeptember 8, 2015
Great work enviornment. Although it was very fast paced, everyone helped each other out to meet daily goals. Very organized company.
Exhausted Company
Lead Person (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, IL`August 12, 2015
I really though that the company that I worked at was very interested making exhausted pipes for Chrysler. This was something very new to me , I learned a lot from it and got a lot of hands on training and the hours and benefit was great. The co workers that I worked with was great to me and we had fun and got the work done on our shift. What was the most enjoyable part of the job for me was when I got promoted from machine operator to lead person taking on more job duties and responsibility's. The hardest part of the job for me was making sure that we watched our quality parts so that we don't send defected parts to the company, the customers.
Pros
Cookouts
Cons
Short Breaks

4.2