EBI Consulting Employee Reviews

Nice people but they seemed like they were in over their heads most of the time
Project Manager, Engineering & Entitlements (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 21, 2017
EBI Consulting as a very diversified group. It seemed that the team I was a part of for the short time I was there was a newer venture for them. While there were some very good individuals involved, there was a significant lack of overall leadership and cohesiveness. This new endeavor was probably not well thought out, however, in the areas where they already specialize, they seem to be a very good firm. I would recommend them to anyone seeking employment in one of those other divisions. Their retail division that I was a part of is very weak, however.
Pros
Very nice upper management people.
Cons
Disorganized
Positive Environment
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 13, 2017
While my time at this company was brief, I did learn a lot and had good co-workers to help me with any problems or questions. I didn't interact with the management very often but when i did they seems nice.
A company tht thrives on new ideas and innovation
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAMarch 29, 2017
EBI Consulting is growing more every day. They have expanded in services, in locations as well as in their employee base. It has a family vibe. It has wonderful employee wellness and engagement programs.
Pros
Spinners games, relocation options and the culture
Cons
Increases are mostly in sales
Home office with good pay and benefits
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Home-officeDecember 15, 2016
Working in a home office and self-management are a plus. The salary and benefits are good and employment is steady. PMs have a heavy workload and clients are very demanding. Difficult to balance work and personal life, Bringing laptop and work phone on vacation is commonplace. Easy to get burnt out.
Pros
Home office, good pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of admin support and balance of work/home life
Flexible Schedule
Site Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2016
Flexible Schedule with good benefits. Work from home. No room for growth. Site acquisition management is not properly trained. Minimal communication between corporate office and remote employees. Potential to be a great division with proper leadership in place.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Decent Company but low pay
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJanuary 4, 2015
The Pay sucks and it isn't run very well, I need a twenty word minimum so here we go. This company will pay you the absolute lowest that they can. They will often overlook people for promotions. Your experience is completely reliant on who your manager is. If they are bad you'll be miserable.
The WORST company to work for!!!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 20, 2014
The corporate culture is to hire employees that "WORK FROM HOME" while providing average benefits. With that you're saving time and money for transportation so the salary will be lower, and you can utilize that time for the company's benefit ( overtime) which will not get paid for.
- Long working hours (over 60 hrs a week if you want to keep the job at your next performance review),
- unpaid overtime, ( you should be glad that you are offered a job)
- very low salary (under the market with the benefit of being a home slave)
- no promotion opportunities, no room to grow, no salary increase.
- foreigners are highly preferred ( for being able to take abuse without a fight)
- all the hired professionals have left the company after a while. ( only the "CAD drafters" "job captains / project managers" and others who can't really find anything else they will compromise indefinitely)
- only inexperienced employees will run the show and continue to work for EBI, while the company is constantly loosing clients due to lack of professionalism.
- their tactic is to hire cheap employees and provide cheap services to get new customers while not caring for quality.

Now ask yourself, is this the company that you REALLY wanna work for???