The WORST company to work for!!!
Project Manager (Current Employee) – California – November 20, 2014
The corporate culture is to hire employees that "WORK FROM HOME" while providing average benefits. With that you're saving time and money for transportation so the salary will be lower, and you can utilize that time for the company's benefit ( overtime) which will not get paid for.
- Long working hours (over 60 hrs a week if you want to keep the job at your next performance review),
- unpaid overtime, ( you should be glad that you are offered a job)
- very low salary (under the market with the benefit of being a home slave)
- no promotion opportunities, no room to grow, no salary increase.
- foreigners are highly preferred ( for being able to take abuse without a fight)
- all the hired professionals have left the company after a while. ( only the "CAD drafters" "job captains / project managers" and others who can't really find anything else they will compromise indefinitely)
- only inexperienced employees will run the show and continue to work for EBI, while the company is constantly loosing clients due to lack of professionalism.
- their tactic is to hire cheap employees and provide cheap services to get new customers while not caring for quality.
Now ask yourself, is this the company that you REALLY wanna work for???