Ebix, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Overall a good company
software developer (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 19, 2016
I have learned a lot in this company. The seniors were very help full. The increment policy is also very good. I was a fresher and they did not treat me as like that. I like to recommend this company.
Productive, learning experience,
Billing Specialist Temporary Employment Project (Former Employee) –  Greendale, WIMay 8, 2012
Work 4 hours on aged claims, worked 1 hours on voice mail phone calls, worked 1 hours on current claims, worked 1 hour on incoming mail correspondent, worked 1 hour on err or denied or rejected claims. I learned how to multi task my work in a more productive way because there were so many other duties assigned on a daily basis. Management was always around when ever you need their assistant. My co-workers at Ebix all had so much personalities and I got to know each of them and we managed to work as a team. The hardest part of the job was that training took place over a period of 1-4 days and than you were on your own. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you learned something in a 1-4 day training time frame and was able to perform your work with quality and quanity.
Pros
relaxed environment, covered a lot in billing area, learned a lot in billing area
Cons
not enough training
Interesting place to work for full world experience
Senior Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 3, 2012
Interesting place to work for full world experience. A typical day included coordinating resources for shows, campaigns, or other marketing needs.
Pros
not highly scrutinized in the way of schedules
Cons
commuting in atlanta traffic
Friendly work place
Interim Billing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greendale, WIJune 16, 2014
Enjoyed the multiple job functions, learning multiple specialty billing. Great co-workers.
Pros
co-workers
third party administrator
Payer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 4, 2012
Customer service calls, review of rejections, insurance company followup, collections

4.2