Ebix, Inc Employee Reviews

The employee agreement restricts review.
SENIOR NETWORK/SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 16, 2017
Policy driven company. The employee policy restricts what can be said about the company for a period of 12 months after separation. The local Pittsburgh company members are some of the best in the world. The clients were wonderful to work with and for. My direct manager was a good manager. Ask me more after the 12 months for details.
Pros
You get to work with the best people in the world in a casual atmosphere.
Cons
Do not expect remote management to know or value what you do.
Good learning experience
General Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greendale, WIJuly 31, 2017
Acquired a lot of experience in my field of education that I am now utilizing to enhance my career such as EHR software programs, advancement in Microsoft Excel and Word, and some coding training while working. Workplace culture was challenging working in a semi corporate atmosphere but I adjusted well and advanced very quickly in responsibilities but struggle to receive the necessary financial status as well as official role in the company. Overall, I would go back if the opportunity presents itself.
It is the Opposite of Nike.... Don't Do it.
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 20, 2017
The employees at Ebix are the only component that keeps this place from going under sooner. Corporate has no idea of how to run a multi-million dollar company. The company morale is extremely low. You cannot even go out to grab lunch in the GA office.

Although the Engineering team is great and they try their best, they are either not qualified to handle this type of software or the team as a whole is not on the same page. There is always something with the system which causes the company to lose clients.

Poor ethics across the board.
Pros
Nice amount of time off after being at company for over 5 years
Cons
Management, Wages
Fantastic work-life balance. Ebix is one of the best company. Ebix rocks!
UI/UX Designer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 19, 2016
A smart and highly active organization with excellent work culture. These three memorable years of association have honoured me with a path of consistent growth and wonderful opportunities! Each day starts with a new challenge, calling for experimentation in the thought of new innovation. Life couldn't have been better without Ebix. Together, we rock!
Pros
During my tenure with ebix, I have got an opportunity to work with wonderful team members, getting fabulous support from my manager....Happy to be here!
Cons
No cons about this company
Overall a good company
software developer (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 19, 2016
I have learned a lot in this company. The seniors were very help full. The increment policy is also very good. I was a fresher and they did not treat me as like that. I like to recommend this company.
Friendly work place
Interim Billing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greendale, WIJune 16, 2014
Enjoyed the multiple job functions, learning multiple specialty billing. Great co-workers.
Pros
co-workers
third party administrator
Payer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 4, 2012
Customer service calls, review of rejections, insurance company followup, collections
Productive, learning experience,
Billing Specialist Temporary Employment Project (Former Employee) –  Greendale, WIMay 8, 2012
Work 4 hours on aged claims, worked 1 hours on voice mail phone calls, worked 1 hours on current claims, worked 1 hour on incoming mail correspondent, worked 1 hour on err or denied or rejected claims. I learned how to multi task my work in a more productive way because there were so many other duties assigned on a daily basis. Management was always around when ever you need their assistant. My co-workers at Ebix all had so much personalities and I got to know each of them and we managed to work as a team. The hardest part of the job was that training took place over a period of 1-4 days and than you were on your own. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you learned something in a 1-4 day training time frame and was able to perform your work with quality and quanity.
Pros
relaxed environment, covered a lot in billing area, learned a lot in billing area
Cons
not enough training
Interesting place to work for full world experience
Senior Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 3, 2012
Interesting place to work for full world experience. A typical day included coordinating resources for shows, campaigns, or other marketing needs.
Pros
not highly scrutinized in the way of schedules
Cons
commuting in atlanta traffic