EBS Healthcare

EBS Healthcare Employer Reviews

EBS
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: phone support, travel opportunities
Cons: limited mentorship
I started with EBS as an entry-level therapist. I signed on with EBS as they provided with the opportunity to travel after school and work within the field of pediatrics. EBS provided consistent support throughout my hiring process, and continues to provide support. In DC, continuing ed courses are provided free through the district. The one thing that was difficult coming in as an entry-level therapist was/is having to be the only therapist at the site.
great schedule
Early Intervention Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Concordville, PASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: not enough work
fun to work with families in the home and provide education to families.
poor work ethics
SLP (Former Employee), Jacksonville FLAugust 17, 2014
Pros: company geared for slps with large borrowing library
Cons: poor management of placements
I worked for EBS for a grand total of 5 days. I was given a placement an hour from my home, and despite repeated attempts, they were unable to place me closer. This was in an area with a strong job market for SLPs, with jobs available. I found a job with another company that was a reasonable commute distance and gave the required notice. Two days later, I received a phone call from my recruiter that they had found a replacement that could start the next day, don't bother coming back except to turn in equipment. In essence, they gave 24 hour notice on this job. I would be wary of working for this company as it does not seem to be well organized in regards to field placement, and has no problem dumping their therapists with 24 hour notice. Of note, I did follow proper termination protocol, and did not do anything "fire-worthy" in the short 5 days I worked there. I have only heard great things about EBS, was excited to work for them, and left very disappointed.
Fantastic company that cares for their employees and careers
Director of Application Development (Current Employee), PAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great, hard-working and friendly employees.
I work in the corporate headquarters of EBS Healthcare and I'm continually impressed by the lengths the folks at EBS go to make things right for both our employees and our clients/customers. Whether it's addressing a question at odd hours or being on-site in a far away place at a moment's notice, EBS employees do what it takes to get the job done, time and time again. It is inspiring to come to work here every day with these fine people.
Great company for Speech-Language Pathologists
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2014
This is a company with integrity who truly cares about their employees and the children they work with. EBS has been able to offer me a stable and supportive environment and the opportunity to grow as a professional. It is wonderful to work for a company not driven by the bottom line and one that provides support, mentorship, training and upper mobility. I have been able to make a difference internationally and have been to two other countries with EBS.
Amazing graduate externship experience
SLP (CFY) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
Pros: great learning atmosphere!
Cons: n/a
Amazing graduate externship experience! Great residents and staff who are willing to take time to help and teach!
Supportive recruitment agency
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), San Mateo, CAMarch 21, 2014
Pros: good pay
Supported by management and compensated well for the job done.
Great company with great benefits!
Speech Language Pathology Clinical Fellow (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 7, 2014
A typical day at work is working with children in the school from the time the bell rings until the buses leave. Interacting with the kids is the best part of the job. You never know what they are going to say or do and they always keep you on your toes. The hardest part of the job is all the paperwork to keep up with. I feel that it takes away from your focus of therapy.

The company (EBS) is awesome and they will do whatever they can to ensure you have support and necessary things.
FT SLP SCHOOL BASED
Speech Language Pathologist, CFY (Current Employee), Collierville, TNJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: consistent hours
Cons: high caseload, excessive paperwork
• Screening children for speech and/or language disorders
• Evaluate and diagnose children with articulation, language, voice, and/or fluency disorders
• Direct and indirect therapy with school-age children with articulation, language, voice, and/or fluency disorders
• Writing IEPs, goals, evaluation reports for children
• Active participation and leadership in parental meetings with the IEP team members
• Parent and teacher education related to speech and language disorders in children
• Organizing and maintaining client files
Excellent company to work for.
Atlanta based Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: the same as i have noted above.
Cons: cannot not think of any.
Supportive, friendly managers, always available for contact. My typical day consisted of an 8 hour workday in elementary and middle school settings. I provided diagnostic and therapy services to the school-age population.

My managers were excellent in providing inservices, support, and negotiations on my behalf. My co-workers were team players, as am I.

The hardest part of my job was leaving the students that I loved!

The most enjoyable part was interacting with my students.

About EBS Healthcare

EBS is a unique company that had its beginnings as non-profit organization and has expanded into the global leader of birth to – Read more

EBS Healthcare Salaries