EBS Healthcare

EBS Healthcare Employee Reviews

It is a great palce to work.
Contract-Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (Current Employee), West Chester, PAJuly 25, 2015
The company offers CEU's to employees. HR reps are very helpful and nice. Supervisors are very knowledgeable of different topics.
Great Company
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMay 25, 2015
No complaints, still working for EBS Healthcare full time. Great employees, great benefits, and EBS takes pride in caring for their employees.
Honest and dependable company - opportunities for career growth
Itinerant Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 18, 2015
Pros: extensive support for clinicians, incentives, excellent HR representatives
Excellent company to work for. Enjoyable school environments. The most enjoyable part of my day is touching lives of students as they inspire, motivate and teach me.
throw you into jobs that are dire
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 16, 2015
Pros: a lot of work available
Cons: dire situations, placed into sites in which there is great difficulties, do not follow up with actual assistance
they tried to help by interfacing with the staff at the school placement, but in fact seem to have no actual affect on the situation and may have made it worse at the level of the school site; they paid lower than the going rate; they appeared to have a lot of local assistance for the therapist, however, when I really needed the assistance, it was not easy to get; the recruiter made a lot of promises that were in fact inaccurate, for example: stay at the same school for the whole year (was in fact only for a few months), get paid for all hours worked (only get paid for 7 1/2 hours per day no matter what you work), that they will call you to check in with you regarding problems (recruiter only called about 3 out of 5 times they told me they would call).
Quality company.
Speech-language pathologist MS, CCC-SLP (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 22, 2015
EBS did a great job initially getting me set up to start my career. They offered a variety of options and my recruiter was incredibly helpful and always available to chat. I've been assigned 3 different people from HR during my time with EBS which has been tough because I felt like I had made a great connection the first time and felt hat each subsequent HR staff member was less helpful.
EBS
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: phone support, travel opportunities
Cons: limited mentorship
I started with EBS as an entry-level therapist. I signed on with EBS as they provided with the opportunity to travel after school and work within the field of pediatrics. EBS provided consistent support throughout my hiring process, and continues to provide support. In DC, continuing ed courses are provided free through the district. The one thing that was difficult coming in as an entry-level therapist was/is having to be the only therapist at the site.
great schedule
Early Intervention Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Concordville, PASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: not enough work
fun to work with families in the home and provide education to families.
Fantastic company that cares for their employees and careers
Director of Application Development (Current Employee), PAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great, hard-working and friendly employees.
I work in the corporate headquarters of EBS Healthcare and I'm continually impressed by the lengths the folks at EBS go to make things right for both our employees and our clients/customers. Whether it's addressing a question at odd hours or being on-site in a far away place at a moment's notice, EBS employees do what it takes to get the job done, time and time again. It is inspiring to come to work here every day with these fine people.
Great company for Speech-Language Pathologists
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2014
This is a company with integrity who truly cares about their employees and the children they work with. EBS has been able to offer me a stable and supportive environment and the opportunity to grow as a professional. It is wonderful to work for a company not driven by the bottom line and one that provides support, mentorship, training and upper mobility. I have been able to make a difference internationally and have been to two other countries with EBS.
Great Place to Start your Career
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), ILMarch 28, 2014
Pros: supportive network
Cons: long drive to work
This is my first year in the OT field. EBS did a great job finding me a job. Benefits and compensation are in balance with the market. I have to drive far to get to work, but my current location the job market is saturated.
Amazing graduate externship experience
SLP (CFY) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
Pros: great learning atmosphere!
Cons: n/a
Amazing graduate externship experience! Great residents and staff who are willing to take time to help and teach!
Supportive recruitment agency
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), San Mateo, CAMarch 21, 2014
Pros: good pay
Supported by management and compensated well for the job done.
Great company with great benefits!
Speech Language Pathology Clinical Fellow (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 7, 2014
A typical day at work is working with children in the school from the time the bell rings until the buses leave. Interacting with the kids is the best part of the job. You never know what they are going to say or do and they always keep you on your toes. The hardest part of the job is all the paperwork to keep up with. I feel that it takes away from your focus of therapy.

The company (EBS) is awesome and they will do whatever they can to ensure you have support and necessary things.
FT SLP SCHOOL BASED
Speech Language Pathologist, CFY (Current Employee), Collierville, TNJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: consistent hours
Cons: high caseload, excessive paperwork
• Screening children for speech and/or language disorders
• Evaluate and diagnose children with articulation, language, voice, and/or fluency disorders
• Direct and indirect therapy with school-age children with articulation, language, voice, and/or fluency disorders
• Writing IEPs, goals, evaluation reports for children
• Active participation and leadership in parental meetings with the IEP team members
• Parent and teacher education related to speech and language disorders in children
• Organizing and maintaining client files
Excellent company to work for.
Atlanta based Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: the same as i have noted above.
Cons: cannot not think of any.
Supportive, friendly managers, always available for contact. My typical day consisted of an 8 hour workday in elementary and middle school settings. I provided diagnostic and therapy services to the school-age population.

My managers were excellent in providing inservices, support, and negotiations on my behalf. My co-workers were team players, as am I.

The hardest part of my job was leaving the students that I loved!

The most enjoyable part was interacting with my students.
Headquarters