EBS Healthcare Employee Review

View all EBS Healthcare reviews

Fantastic company that cares for their employees and careers
Director of Application Development (Current Employee) –  PAJuly 7, 2014
I work in the corporate headquarters of EBS Healthcare and I'm continually impressed by the lengths the folks at EBS go to make things right for both our employees and our clients/customers. Whether it's addressing a question at odd hours or being on-site in a far away place at a moment's notice, EBS employees do what it takes to get the job done, time and time again. It is inspiring to come to work here every day with these fine people.
Pros
Great, hard-working and friendly employees.

Other EBS Healthcare Employee Reviews

workplace culture
Educational Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kaneohe, HIOctober 4, 2017
The contracted people you work with are great . They are very supportive. Management staff awesome. Supervisor not so much.
If you like working with adolescents in the juvenile justice system and watch them succeed, there is always that great feeling of accomplishment.
Pros
feelings of accomplishment and appreciation
Cons
location of contracts
Positive
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 5, 2017
It has been a supportive and encouraging work environment. Collaboration, contact and connection are present as needed. People are reliable, present and available. Managers work to ensure employees have the resources, setting, and environment to thrive with a positive team approach. Opportunity to grow and expand with potential for relocation, variety and scheduling to the needs of clients/patients.
Pros
Freedom and Flexibility
Cons
Off site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EBS Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.