ECFMG Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome place to work. Feels like family. Management rocks!
Standardized Patient (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2016
The organization's mission is top priority but carried out in such a way that makes every employee feel appreciated and supported. Management and trainers genuinely care, and provide feedback that is structured and constructive. I feel very fortunate to be part of this company.
Pros
Management, training, employee appreciation, sweet benefits, opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Nice place to work with caveats
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 4, 2015
This is a pretty good place to work with excellent benefits, but advancement is far to nil for most and for the "favorites," they can advance pretty far. All in all, it's a girl's club at its core so if you're a male, you're going to have a hard time advancing. The training is consistent but erratically taught. I would suggest this place if you're toward the end of your career or the very beginning of it, but I wouldn't suggest you stay here.
Pros
Nice co-workers, great benefits
Cons
Favoritism, girls club, advancement with a price for some
Hidden Gem
Hallway Proctor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 17, 2014
Day consists primarily of making sure examinees get to the right room and typing station for each round of the exam. Friendly co-workers and management. Very easy to get time off for part-time. Fewer shifts available during the slower months. Hardest part of job is fighting the boredom, but during the downtime, staff is allowed to read, write, or talk.
Pros
paid lunch, insurance for part-time after 2 years
Cons
limited advancement
a very unproducitve place to work.
Regional Advisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 30, 2014
Typical day of work is to come into the office with no direction or communication amongst managers and employees. Employees have to communcate within each other to try to figure out what needs to be done.

Hardest part of the the job is effectively communicatiing with management.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the applicants.
Excellent place to work and feel welcomed.
Seasonal Analyst (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaJune 5, 2014
I have been a PT seasonal employee and a FT employee, and I have never worked in a better environment. Great pay, awesome benefits, the company is one of the healthiest places to work in Philadelphia, and you never feel stressed or upset here. Everyone is great. I was trying to give 5 stars all the way down, but INDEED will not let me.
Pros
flexible hours, work from home, great benefits
Cons
seasonal job until you can apply and advance to a different depatrment
Overall
Associate (Former Employee) –  PhiladelphiaJuly 23, 2013
I knew this was a temp position but I was lied to yet again. I was only here for a few weeks before we were all let go.
Pros
excellent location
Cons
hours, benefits, and more.
ECFMG Overwork with no management ability
ECFMG (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 26, 2013
ECFMG has no work balance with work and home life. Values of the company is not within it's policy. Overwork with no raises or little raise. Management does not have enough experience or training. They use different benefits to entice you or make up for the work load. They say their is advancement within the company but only hire up based on who you are and not by your experience. Yearly evaluations are just weed out the weak employees. Also this company is hire at will so they can fire you at anytime for any reason without any explanation. In which upon hire they make you sign this form.
Pros
benefits, free parking, transportation
Cons
workload, management
Secure employment with little room for growth
Standardized Patient Operations Specialist (SPOS) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2013
a lot of work
high stakes employment
ok healthcare plan
some flexibility
fast paced environment
Standardized Patient Trainer (Current Employee) –  philadelphia, paJune 24, 2012
fast paced and information packed
leadership and training skills required