Echo Daily Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Family like atmosphere
Management (Current Employee) –  Minden, NVMarch 24, 2016
This company is a joyful place to work and enjoy coming to work on the daily. It is a friendly environment and very flexible to your personal needs. It's a fast pace position and you either sink or swim.
Decent Independent Sales Opportunity
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 3, 2013
The foundation of this company, the products and services, the training and compensation post-sale all seem very solid. I started up with Echo Daily seeing the big picture and the validity of mobile marketing in the marketplace for SMB and was very excited and optimistic for our success.
Here in the Cincinnati area however, the reality has been very different from the desired outcome. From my database of over a few thousand plus businesses we developed from the target markets, we sold right at 15 accounts over a 12-month span of time. This came through a combination of daily and consistent cold drop-ins to cold-calling, referrals etc. Nearly all of these have either already canceled or are scheduled to cancel service. During a month-long visit to the southeast Wisconsin area, we developed a database of well over 5-600 businesses working everyday between 9am and 6pm and sold 1 account.
Bottom line is this really is a good opportunity. The training is very well done and the support is second to none. The hardest part of the job is really three-fold. 1) SMB owners seeing the same level of value in this as you do which means very rarely a one or even two or three-call close, 2) Competing with the existing mobile marketing service providers already here and 3) Overcoming the "fear of the unknown or change" element with an unknown company of Echo Daily in this area from business owners. "The know what they have, they just don't know what they are going to get" thought-process.
I would recommend this to just about anyone willing to give it a good shot like we did.
  more... However, from my experience in this area, I would definitely NOT recommend this starting out as your sole source of income. This will need at least a solid year to build up to a level of being a sole source of income. I learned that the Cincinnati market is very different than the other markets where I was hearing all about how reps would be selling 4, 5 or 6 or more accounts per week. This level of consistent results just isn't realistic here in the Cincinnati area from our experience.
I wish anyone who takes up this challenge and opportunity in this area of Cincinnati the best of luck and all the success in the world.
Pros
Set your own hours, training, support, services and commissions/bonuses post sales
Cons
100% Commissions, No Benefits
great product,
Independent Advertising consultant (Current Employee) –  Spokane WaApril 12, 2013
Prospect for new customers through social media’s resources 50+ phone cold calls per day set appointments, Installation of credit card processing machine and android tablet. Preview and explain software, delivered in person and over the phone presentations and cisco WebEx meetings. 3-4 hour's spent on the phone making new contacts. 3-4 hours a day out in the field appt. setting and prospecting for new business. the most enjoyable part of the job
is helping business see the big picture. that this will help to grow there business. the hardest part of the job are the business owners that get away because they are closed minded. being an Independent Advertising consultant is hard sometime.
Pros
set my own hours
Cons
no benifits medical, 401
Great products, great company, great people & great pay!
Marketing Sale Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, MNMarch 16, 2013
Even though I just started with Echo Daily, Inc. I can tell this is going to be a great career move for me and my family. The initial support and training is second to none. My sales manage has been phenomenal these past couple of weeks with training and is simply always available when I need him to be. The primary product, mobile marketing, is something that every single business needs, but so few have. In addition to Echo Daily's mobile marketing product, they offer other products that compliment it which allows the sales representative to build a strong residual income and the customer retention rate is the highest I've ever seen.
Pros
ground floor opportunity, great commission and bonus structure & ability to build a residual income.
Cons
100% commission, but even for an average salesman this shouldn't pose a problem.