Echo is a great place to build a career, gain a new set of business skills and work with other motivated people that will continually challenge you. We have established ourselves as an employer of choice by creating a strong corporate culture based on collaboration, innovation and constant improvement. A commitment to continuous learning creates an environment of dynamic change – change made to better our business and built by our employees.
From the office to the softball field, we integrate our Echo values in everything we do. Where else can you promote progress from your desk? Our teams are empowered to innovate and implement positive change. Echo is a growing company, and everyone who works here is contributing to the development of who we are today and who we will be in the future. We all work together to fulfill our promise to take the "complicated" out of transportation management.
• July 2015: Echo Global Logistics Ranks #2 on Inbound Logistics' Top 10 3PL List
• April 2015: Echo Global Logistics Named 2014 Truckload Carrier of the Year by Longstanding Partner Berry Plastics
• November 2014: Echo Global Logistics Recognized on Built in Chicago's 2014 Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago List
• August 2014: Echo Selected Number Four by Readers on Inbound Logistics Top 10 3PL List
• October 2013: Echo Receives Most Admired Companies Award from Arizona Business Magazine and Best CompaniesAZ
• October 2013: Echo Recognized by Forbes as one of "Best Small Companies in America"
• January 2013: Echo Global Logistics Named “Carrier of the Year” by Monster Beverage Company
Echo Global Logistics, based in Chicago, is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services. Echo maintains a proprietary web-based technology platform that compiles and analyzes data from its network of over 30,000 transportation providers to serve its clients' transportation and supply chain management needs. Echo services clients across a wide range of industries, such as manufacturing, construction, consumer products and retail. For more information on Echo, visit: www.echo.com. – less