Echo Global Logistics

Echo Global Logistics United States Employee Reviews

Great People, Great Potential if it is realized
Analyst (Current Employee), ChicagoApril 9, 2015
great people, very stressful, slackers are not held accountable, people who work hard are expected to be able to support those who don't and are consequently given more work.
fun environment with great opportunity to make money
Carrier Sales Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 7, 2015
Pros: able to make a lot of money
Cons: takes a lot of time
bidding on new business and having great opportunity to make a lot of money. The hours are extremely long, commonly you must come in at 7am and do not get out until 630-7pm.
Productive, Fun, Fast Paced, Multi tasking Office Environment
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), West Sacramento CaliforniaApril 1, 2015
I managed many accounts across the U.S.
I was dispatch, coordinator, customer service, accounts payable and accounts receivable for the different business throughout the U.S.
I was the single point of contact for a number of different businesses making sure that their freight was shipped correctly.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK, WONDERFUL PEOPLE
Account Executive (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 6, 2015
I enjoyed my Tenure at Echo Global Logistics. A lot of Potential with great training available. Spend plenty of time on the phones to coordinate transportation.
Great office environment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAFebruary 26, 2015
I work in a small office of 7, we all work together as a team. I have grown a lot in the 7 years I have been and gained a tremendous knowledge of the freight industry.
Fun place to work
National Account Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: happy hours and beer fridays
Cons: low pay and poor compensation
Great entry level job with a fun work environment for fresh college grads. They say you can hit commission in a year, but that usually in not the case if you don't have prior knowledge to freight shipping.
Proactive company with an excellant culture
Carrier Sales Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 13, 2015
Generating new clients by being proficient with phone calls and emails. Coordinating shipments for clients of Inside Sales representatives. Built and strengthened relationships with enterprise level clients. Responsible for research and development of new carriers to be added to Echo’s Carrier Database

Echo Global Logistics is a progressing company that values hard work and dedication to the job. The company has a great work environment with excellent managers and great team chemistry. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you can learn something new about the logistics industry everyday. Working at Echo Global teaches you many skills that will help you throughout your career.
Ok
Client Sales Executive (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 11, 2015
Decent starting out job. Can get monotonous at times. Lots of metrics that you are based on. Lots of employees' first job out of college.
Just a Job
Carrier Sales Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 26, 2015
Daily routine...get in, review outstanding paperwork and load issues from previous days.

Check out the load board and see available freight for carriers.

Pound the phones and call carriers.

Book Loads.

Hope that you hit your numbers for the day, send your numbers and leave.
Sell and Oversee all aspects of the day to day operations
Branch Manager/Sales (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Great company great people. I have been hear for over 4 years and love what I do for a living
Carrier Sales Representative
Carrier Sales Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 15, 2015
As Carrier Sales Representative you work long hours. This is an Inside Sales position therefore you are on the phone the entire time trying to look for Carrier's to transport TL freight. This position is not for everyone one, but it was good Inside Sales experience.
Productive work place
Carrier Operations Rep (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 14, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere great location
Cons: monotonous days nothings challeging
I think it's a good place to start off. However I don't feel accomplished there and don't really see myself growing there. The management and team are stellar. They are young and energized and very welcoming. But at this stage in my life I am looking for something more.
Good place if you're just out of college
Client Sales Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 12, 2014
For about the first year, you'll only be making cold calls to build your book of business. If you don't like doing this, then this is not the job for you. However, it is a great place to work in that the people are great and happy hours and other work functions are a regular thing.
Kiss good bye to your personal life
Carrier Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 1, 2014
Pros: young employees
Cons: fraternity type leadership, the # of hours worked per day is not healthy or sustainable.
Work, work, work....this company wants you to work ALL the time. We're talking M-F 7AM-5:30 PM and you'll be required to come in earlier than that on many occasions. Most reps eat lunch at their desk and you will have to work 1 Saturday each month. Working Xmas Eve and the day after Xmas is required. You are given 3 sick days to use all year. Want to use your vacation time? Good luck getting it approved by your manager...This is a churn and burn factory. There are 5 reps remaining with the company from a training class of 22 and we started less than 1 year ago.
Summary Echo
Carrier Sales Representative (Current Employee), Boston, MAOctober 7, 2014
Wonderful place to work ,great culture and base salary. Needs better hours and better comission structure. Great managment!
Fun place to work
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2014
Pros: healthcare and good atmosphere to work in
Cons: mangers need to have a better relationship with employees
This company is fun but the managers are not monitored closely to ensure that their share of work is done. You will have a balance between work life and family and you get paid well
1099 Agent
Enterprise Consultant (Current Employee), Boise, IDAugust 25, 2014
Company is out of Chicago. I am a 1099 Agent. Need more stability with my new family
Great Company
Client Sales Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 11, 2014
This is a great company to work for. The Managers are great and so is upper management.
Enjoyable!
Account Executive (Former Employee), Rogers, MNAugust 6, 2014
I enjoyed work at Echo, the co-workers and management were really great.
Cold calling all day long
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: lots of cold calling
All I did was cold call. When I got home every day all I thought about was who I was going to cold call the next day. The people in my training group were awesome and everyone in the company is young and nice. Makes the cold calling a lot better.

1 2 3

About Echo Global Logistics

Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing, serving the transportation and – Read more

Echo Global Logistics Salaries