Echo

Echo Employer Reviews

Nice atmosphere
Paraprofessional (Current Employee), South Holland, ILSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: working hours are awesome
Cons: what can one really say
The staff for the company are a great group to be among. This is a fairly new position, and it seems to be something special.
Wellbeing of patients
Registered Cardiac Sonographer (Former Employee), Macon, GAJune 28, 2014
A typical day at work consist of getting ready for the tasks at hand and making sure you have all the neccessary supplies and a working machine.
Management of the department is excellent.
I enjoy working with all my coworkers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping patients find an answer to their medical issues.
ANTIQUES, ANTIQUES
Secretary (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 3, 2014
Great woman to work with. No experience necessary, great people - great environment.
slow paced work envirnment
Cashier (Former Employee), Gonzales, LAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: 50% off product
Cons: shor breaks, no benefits
This was my first job. I learned how to talk to customers and handle money. The management was not professional. The most enjoyable part was being able to learn.
Training focused
Geospatial Analyst Instructor (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: inventive training
Cons: over-worked philosophy
As an instructor, I know how important training can be for the analysts. I was energized by teaching analysts values and professionalism in the organization.
Army
Safety Officer (Former Employee), Fort Bliss, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Managing soldiers, all operational events of training. Learn team building experience,how to manage millions of dollars in equipment and personnel. Chain of command in my organization is amazing. The hardest part is dealing with people who don't understand or see your visions, along with people who just want to be difficult. The most enjoyable is being – more... with my soldiers. – less
awesome
News Reporter/Journalist (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAOctober 29, 2013
This was a school newspaper I wrote for briefly while in college. It was a very positive experience.
run piping in rack over see others
Pipe Fitter (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXOctober 12, 2013
Pros: over see crew and run pipe from one unit to anougher unit
work with others to improve your co lead others to do there best
Very Poductive
Welder (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: nice bresk room
Cons: 30 min breaks
Work in the rain or sunshine to get what ever task we had at hand
High School Newspaper
Journalist / Photojournalist (Former Employee), Bronxville, NYFebruary 28, 2013
This was a club I chose to participate in during high school...
I love the Echo
Bus Boy (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: i like to be around alot of people
Cons: someitmes it really got very busy and i had to really hurry.
I really liked seeing all the customers. The staff is awesome and everyone was very nice. Sometimes it got really busy.
Great company and a great program for teaching and motivating others.
Trainer/Facilitator (Current Employee), InternationalOctober 19, 2014
Pros: love this work!
Cons: irregular hours
I love the work I do. When training others I find I am always learning things about myself. The personal growth opportunities are one the best aspects of this work. We definitely operate here with a team spirit and a spirit of consciousness and respect. The hardest part of my job right now is that most of the students I'm training live distances away – more... and my training sessions are done via Skype or by phone. The time differences between the miles and sometimes even countries make for very irregular working hours and this is difficult for me. I like schedules and I like to live a balanced life between work and all the other things in my life. – less
overall i think that echo is a good well managed work place and the way they get the papers to us to deliver them are good and on time.
Paper Boy (Current Employee), Basildon, ENGSeptember 14, 2014
a typical day at work takes about 30 minutes to do my round but i only deliver 23 papers at this moment in time it is easy to get to and well lit so there are no dangers when it is dark i don't feel that there management has anything wrong with it and is good with us.
Good starter job
Self employed paper delivery agent (Current Employee), LiverpoolJune 11, 2014
This was a good job to get me started as i was payed a fair amount for my work load and i learned valuable skills.
fun workplace
Technologist Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 16, 2014
this job is interest everyday, and so many stories from different patients.
easy work
Paper Round (Former Employee), ENGMay 13, 2014
Pros: talking to different people
Cons: long walks
paper round was a good job, easy to do. got to talk to the people that I delivered papers for. boosted my confidence. most hardest part was when this man started being weird and I had to leave because of him.

got paid £9.22 per week
it was sometimes fun.
paper round (Former Employee), ENGJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: meet new people
Cons: you have to do it 6 days a week you cannot miss a day even if you are ill.
you get to meet new people whilst delivering the papers, make new friends because you are around that area everyday people start talking to you so i made a few friends from this job. i learned to talk to random people to not be shy just get to know people casually. The people i delivered the papers to was very friendly and they would talk to me for – more... ages about their life and what they have been doing throughout the day, it is a very interesting job because different things happen everyday there was not a day where the same thing happened and that is what i enjoyed most about the job. – less
was a very nice place to work
trainee hair dresser (Former Employee), elginMay 15, 2013
i worked 9am till 5pm. my daily job was to deal with customer and suit their needs. i was always willing to learn and try a new task. My favour part of the job was getting to dry new task on clients as it showed i was trust worthy.
enjoyer
driver (Former Employee), milton keynesApril 12, 2013
enjoyer and let you get on with it Was a good company to work for
enjoyer
driver (Former Employee), milton keynesApril 12, 2013
enjoyer and let you get on with it Was a good company to work for

About Echo

EchoStar Corporation (EchoStar), formerly EchoStar Holding Corporation, will operate two primary businesses: digital set-top box – Read more