ECi Software Solutions Employee Reviews

great remote job
Inside Sales, Lead Generation (Former Employee) –  Remote, caSeptember 21, 2017
A great place to work, I was a repote employee, traveling to Ft Worth Texas occasionally. I worked independently using my extensive skills to imorove ECI's bottom line and make my numbers year after year
Pros
remote, great people
Cons
Salary was a little low
Was good until sold to ECI
Employee (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 10, 2017
ECI has too much bureaucracy that slow things down. It is a lot harder to get things done then it was a few years ago..

Most of my coworkers have been great and the work life balance is great.
Pros
Work life balance. I can leave for family things when I need to.
Cons
Benefits are sub par
A Growing company with a focus on employee satisfaction
Social Media Strategist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 26, 2016
ECi Solutions is a fast growing software company that focuses on software solutions for small & medium sized businesses. The corporate culture is very family orientated and employee satisfaction and a high priority.

ECi likes to promote from within and celebrate successes and achievements.

The Executive management team are motivating, engaging, and want everyone in the company to contribute to the success of the organization.
Pros
Casual work environment, excellent benefits
Productive and challenging workplace
Lead DDMS QA Analyst / Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 8, 2015
Working for ECI2 gave me the opportunity to constantly be learning new things. The product was challenging. It was a 30 year old piece of software originally built for DOS using a DBF backend. The product was updated over time, but to maintain the years of business logic built into the system new pieces would just be layered over the old. So in the end we had a command line interface using a DBF backend with a visual foxpro graphical interface built over that, then new pieces added using .NET over that. The system used Telnet, EDI, Crystal Reports, and Windows/Web Services.
Workplace that has provided a lot of experience
Varies (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJuly 10, 2014
A typical day at work is never the same. Since I started I've taken on many different duties, and roles which keeps the job interesting. Management is decent, and co-workers are exceptional. The hardest part of the job is learning it on my own. Most duties are doable without guidance, but when assistance is needed it is hard to get in contact with the proper individual. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility to work from home if needed.
Casual Attire
Corporate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 10, 2013
I learned a lot about the budgeting, sales and use tax, account reconciliations, marketing purchase orders, and month end close.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ECi Software Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5