ECi Employee Reviews

ECI management needs to pull it's head out
HR/Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJuly 13, 2017
The new management at ECI/Vibe is awful. They don't care for employees. Work life balance leaves much to be desired. Very little if any recognition for efforts.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
lots of hours - no recognition for efforts
Great company.
PROJECT COORDINATOR/GIS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Woods Cross, UTJune 14, 2017
It's a great place to work, with great benefits and a very high ceiling for anyone willing to work hard and put in the time and effort. Everyone is great to work with.
good place to work
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAMarch 7, 2017
great company for beginners great staff. the hardest part of the job is the traveling and dealing with all the noise. the company has some pretty good guys in the field.
Female discrimination
Patient Eligibility Counselor-Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 6, 2017
Not a good place to work. Harrassing work environment! Assisted self-pay disabled patients in applying for and obtaining disability benefits to enrich their lives. Conducted home visits to assist disabled, elderly and clients with no transportation with the application process.
no comment
HR/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 23, 2017
I loved the people I worked with and providing support for individuals with Developmental Disabilities. This was a very rewarding job. However, there was no room for advancement.
My Review
Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 7, 2016
When the need arises, job postings are shared with all employees in our multiple locations.

I learned quite a bit of knowledge about troubleshooting computer issues.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when the employees met the department goals. It is also gratifying to receive thank you emails from customers for excellent customer service.
Benefits
Cons
Low salary for job performed
A good place.
Control Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXSeptember 15, 2016
A good, friendly place to work. An easy atmosphere for productive work. Easy attitude among co-workers. I would return tomorrow if they had a job for me.
friendly coworkers and very bad management
Mechanical Engineer EDI (Current Employee) –  Paterson, NJSeptember 8, 2016
The company's VP and shop supervisor doesn't know how to read a drawing. The engineering director will put you on the impression that he is on your side and will help you as much as he can but will through you under the bus to make his image look good with his superiors.
Great learning oportunities
Operations Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MIJuly 25, 2016
I was able to obtain a skill set from ECI I would not have been able to get anywhere else in such a short period of time. I learned an entirely different industry mainly on a learn as you go basis that I will be able to take any where.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
no supervision
Very busy fast moving company with a lot going on from a Managed Care, Claims and Enrollment standpoint.
Director of Managed Care and Enrollment (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 14, 2016
Great opportunity to learn and work in various markets. There were great leadership and quality staff both in Fort Myers and Traverse City that I worked with. The off site staff was great as well and we were able to get a lot done in many different markets.
Pros
Great opportunity to learn
Cons
Company sold to a competitor
Good pay but not so worth it
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 24, 2016
Typical day is answering the phones, redirecting the calls to different people and departments... and dealing with the inappropriate write- ups from management. "Your hair needs to be done differently" (Also, isn't that illegal and harassment against a person's appearance?!) to "you aren't sitting in your chair correctly."
So if you want to make good money but be treated like a woman in the 1960s, then go for it!
Pros
money, hour long lunch
Cons
dress code, management, conservativeness
Takes out fees for you to work for them
Driver (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJune 17, 2016
This company takes out fees for you to work for them. Does not pay well. Dispatchers will not send you good paying jobs if they do not know you. If your new you might as well forget it.
This Company concentrates on all negative feeback
Utiltiy Arborist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 21, 2016
Inconsistent upper management. unrealistic expectations, poor communication within management, inconsistent with punishing employees i.e. writing some employees up for infractions and then not writing up other employees for the same infraction
Pros
work truck
Cons
work hours
company is in transition
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT /TECHNICAL DESIGN (Current Employee) –  new yorkMay 5, 2016
Company was recently bought out by a Chinese company so much of the processes are still in transition.
Old and new management are still working out details in production phase. Production is a challenge.
Great high energy place to work.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 27, 2016
The best part about my time here was my staff. I had a great hard working staff that had just as much drive as I do. The hardest part of the job is trying to balancing a ever changing schedule with my personal life.
I really do not have anything to say, but If I am not mistaking MHMR is not carring this program anymore.
COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXFebruary 18, 2016
The time I was working there in 2012 some of the staff was not fair to the clients. The benefits was good the pay rate was to low for what type of work I was doing. I was under paid! TO MUCH work for a little bit of money!
Great Job for a single young adult
Promotional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAOctober 13, 2015
As an employee of management for ECI you are expected to never have a personal life. Always work no play. Morale is less than par from upper management, always in fear of loosing your job.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
no days off
Fun work place.
RHS (Current Employee) –  Tiffin, OHOctober 6, 2015
I usually start my shift at 2pm. I enter there house, check the finances, and the daily log for what has been going on and check how my consumers have been, Every night and morning I give my consumers there daily meds. One of them has sugar so I check his sugar every morning and give him his insulin shot.I cook them breakfast and pack them their lunc, well assist them, If on the schedule I give transportation to other consumers. After work I assist them with daily chores. On Fridays or the weekend we go where ever they would like; Mall, out to eat, stores, anything they want and we also go grocery shopping. Pretty much help them with their daily living. I work with my manager. Co-workers are very nice, they have the same compassion as me. I would say that the hardest part of my job is getting close to a consumer and they pass away. the most enjoyable part of my job is the enjoyment I get working with these individuals and making there day and future better.
Pros
I get to take them place like Cedar Point, or to Football games.
Cons
The pay isn't as good as it should be.
It was a great place to work.
Head Designer/Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 29, 2015
At the time that this business was in operation is was a wonderful, growing place to work and I really missed it for a long time. I wish that it had been more progressive at the time, and the only reason I left was to pursue AutoCAD training which I do no regret.
Nice Company to work for
Eligibility Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TexasSeptember 2, 2015
This place is a very nice place to work. The people are great and helpful. Management is helpful and will give direction as needed. They don't micro manage. You are held accountable for what you do and rewarded as you
Pros
Great hours
Cons
health insurance is very expensive