Eckerd Drugs Employee Reviews

Great
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKSeptember 19, 2017
I loved working for them in all departments that I was in, management and co workers were great never had a problem I was just as far as I could advance with my education.
Great First-Time Experience as Supervisor
Photo Lab Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYSeptember 6, 2017
I was the employee to open the lab in the morning and start lab machines. I would read the note left by the employee who closed the lab the night before. Informing me of any technical, customer or workload related issues they make have had the night before. I had a great report with management & employees.
Pros
I was offered the position of Supervisor when I was originally interviewed for Cashier position, There was always a flow of work & always managed to keep busy, I enjoyed the level of responsibility I was given, & was glad I accepted the higher position that was offered.
Cons
An employee frequently called-out sick upon start of their shift.
Eckerd Drugs
District Secretary (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCSeptember 6, 2017
Enjoyed working at Eckerd. I added retail to my skill set. My manager was absolutely awesome. He was very fair and treated everyone with respect. The best manager I have every had.
Productive but slow workplace
SSR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2017
Very easy and relaxed most works days. Learned a lot of networking..Management was a little lacking could use some work. Great co workers except a few. Working with conversion deadlines and travel distances. Very little direct supervision
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not very organized
excellent
Training Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 28, 2017
this is a great company and excellent to work for. I would recommend this to anyone who is wiling to work for a company who cares about their employees as well as customers
Overall Eckerds is a satisfactory place to work at.
Front End Associate (Former Employee) –  SurfsideAugust 25, 2017
I enjoyed working at Eckerds the 2 years I worked. I liked dealing with people and creating bonds with co workers and the work environment was always positive and we had a good group of people working together.
competetive
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLAugust 18, 2017
customer service associate working along with all pharmacy team members & store inventory help with store managemnt team in a total co ordinated well balanced work foorce team
fun work place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2017
as a technician,i enjoyed my job because I knew it was only a temporally situation since I was a foreign grad pharmacist waiting to take my foreign pharmacist equivalency exam.
Very competitive.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYAugust 15, 2017
The company was sold to Rite-Aid during the course of my employment. Once that took place, advancement was no longer a sure option. I wanted to better myself so I was given another opportunity in the beverage industry and took it.
Retail/drug company
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2017
Retail company with a pharmacy. Long hours around seasonal times.
manage all store responsibilities from hiring, merchandising, unloading trucks, theft, and customer service. Great benefits and training.
Busy Place to work
Customer Service/Key Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jackson Heights, NYAugust 5, 2017
Eckerd Drugs store were busy place to work. I have deal with customers all day. Each of the customers were different but I had not problem taking care of each customers.
Pros
One hour lunch
Great learning start to pharmacy life
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Canastota, NYJuly 28, 2017
I enjoyed my time there and learned a lot. It was a smaller pharmacy so there were less medications to deal with. It was a small group of employees and I made some great friendships and we worked well as a group to get things done.
It was my first real job.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  HoumaJuly 20, 2017
A day at Eckerd Drugs was fun. We stocked the shelves. I was a cashier mainly while I stocked and made sure the isles were neat and clean. I answered the phones their and worked in the photo lab and pharmacy when I was needed.
Pros
I meet great people.
Cons
The hours
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sicklerville, NJJuly 19, 2017
A typical work day was hands on alot of interacting with customers unloading trucks,stocking merchandise,supervising employees.The company was a real learning experience that taght me alot about retail that will prepare me for future jobs in that feild of work.
eckerds drugs
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2017
I worked at a small store. We were like a family. I learned the most on this job. It was also nice meeting new people and helping the customers. I just love helping people.
Fast paced but very enjoyable
Stocker/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 18, 2017
May have still been working for them if company was not bought out and laid everyone off clean environment and mangers were fair and overall great to emoloyees
Pros
Great manager and people
Cons
Warehouse very hot
Nice corporate place to work.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Monticello, NYJuly 14, 2017
Worked here for a few years. Received on the job training to become a pharmacy tech and then was able to take and pass the tech exam. Loved the people I worked with.
love traveling
Assistant Manager Retail (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 13, 2017
I loved working for this company. We get to meet a lot of new people. we all became a family since we work with each other all the time. Free expences.
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
Long time away from family
Good company
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 2, 2017
I worked for this company for 6 years starting in their store remodel team and working my way up to assistant store manager by the time I left the company.
great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PAJune 30, 2017
a graet and steady environment to work with good management its a place where u can grow and move up in the company everybody works real well with each other and they have great training
Pros
great employees
Cons
non